S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair though, customs charges arent the sellers fault, thats whatever country/state you live in being greedy! You also cant really expect postage to be free either can you? I dont take either into consideration when arguing prices.

Plus, do you not get charged entry to places like sdcc? The cost of being there adds up.

Toyarena = no customs for me (I live in the Netherlands).

how much was it? cause its sold out there.

It's not, sdcc Piccolo will be in stock next week (or so they told me). That's the point, Toyarena is being annoying because they've set it on sold out, but they've never had it in stock in the first place. It's some default tag for items they don't have in stock or something, dunno. I freaked out when I saw it so bought the cheapest Piccolo I could find on ebay (I'm gonna be so screwed if customs gets a hold of it)...:slap

To be fair though, customs charges arent the sellers fault, thats whatever country/state you live in being greedy! You also cant really expect postage to be free either can you? I dont take either into consideration when arguing prices.

Plus, do you not get charged entry to places like sdcc? The cost of being there adds up.

I think it's nothing but fair SDCC visitors get the best deal. That's the point of the exclusive. But if I know a seller who avoids customs, I'll stick with that seller.:p Unless they tag their listed items wrongly with 'sold out'.><

Theres a difference between scalpers and those who just want to sell the figure on for a bit of profit; the current ssj vegeta sellers are scalpers, but you cant blame bbts for putting piccolos price up, you dont expect them to sell him at sdcc price with no profit at all do you?

Bbts most likely bought a few at sdcc, at retail price; only amazon usually get sdcc figures at reduced rates to sell at retail.

Blood, you have to remeber that sdcc exclusives are just that, they are limited in numbers and not usually sold at retail.

Last edited:
Theres a difference between scalpers and those who just want to sell the figure on for a bit of profit; the current ssj vegeta sellers are scalpers, but you cant blame bbts for putting piccolos price up, you dont expect them to sell him at sdcc price with no profit at all do you?

Bbts most likely bought a few at sdcc, at retail price; only amazon usually get sdcc figures at reduced rates to sell at retail.

Blood, you have to remeber that sdcc exclusives are just that, they are limited in numbers and not usually sold at retail.

Yeah I bought Piccolo for 70$. Unfortunately the shipping to my country was killer.:( But still, if Toyarena is gonna get 'm for about the price of BBTS, I'll have spent about 20-30$ too much so I'm okay with it, seeing as it is an SDCC Exclusive, and I got an okay to good deal on my other figuarts's. But somebody tri-beam the F out of my country's customs tien-style please.:gah:

Frieza came in today, and I'd been working on something for him.

Rapid fire death beams.

More pictures here.

AE5Km4i.jpg

these are awesome. How much?

It bugs me how the American script would completely change what characters say in scenes.

Like when Goku powered up Kaioken in front of Ginyu (one of my favorite scenes) in the Japanese version he talks about how he can grow much stronger since he can use his powers in bursts or something to that effect, and in the American I think he says something about telling them to leave but whatever it was I know the bursts line was completely omitted. Who makes these asinine decisions?

I heard funmation wanted it to be more kid friendly. You need to check kai out all the bull**** is gone the voices are superior this time around it was refreshing watching kai .I still love the old dub but its hard to watch now .

Just got my Vegeta Scouter. Amazing figure. It comes with all the acessories but with loose leg as expected. I'll check if I can fix this...

IMG_20130726_172616.jpg

Last edited:
Couple a more reviews of SDCC Piccolo:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--o3mVGfm-M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--o3mVGfm-M[/ame]
In this second video @ 6:30: First shot I've seen of both Piccolos next to each other, out-of-box.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfQoYEMfPSg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfQoYEMfPSg[/ame]

Does anyone know if amazon is gonna have piccolo sdcc ? And toy arena says sold out at $0.00 ? Anyone know any info?

Does anyone have the sdcc version or an extra one of those that is a completionist and what's the v.1 piccolo? To trade? I don't need two piccolos I want the sdcc if I can get it

Wow & BBTS is sold out of the SDCC Piccolo. They had it up for about a day & have sold out. Glad I PO'd it as a backup if there aren't any better deals

Back