S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't decide which way to go, they both have their pros and cons. Some of what I've seen of kai seems a bit too choppy at some parts.

BTW, ordered reg Vegeta last night.

Yet to order Vegeta might order him soon.

Ok so I was over looking my Trunks figure and noticed he had some chipping on his long sword... I got him back in June, and only had him displayed... Is there any causes to this? Is there a way to fixing it??? All help would be appreciated thanks.

Ok so I was over looking my Trunks figure and noticed he had some chipping on his long sword... I got him back in June, and only had him displayed... Is there any causes to this? Is there a way to fixing it??? All help would be appreciated thanks.

Is the figure around extreme heat?

I really hate I didn't get a 2nd of SS Vegeta and Trunks so they can have dual displays. Anyone believe they will re-release the first Vegeta?

I don't hate the ***. music, just the epicness of Faulconer's bring moments to another level.

I don't like the acting in Kai since I'm so partial to the Funi. dub, but I do like Kai since it's no bull**** filler and just action.

I feel the same way. I wish I could have the Kai edit with Faulconer's music and the original voice cast. I'm fine with Frieza, but I really hate the new Gohan, Bulma, and 18.

I jumped on Vegeta thru Amazon only because stock seemed to be drying up everywhere. Trunks is probably the only one I'm going to have to get 2nd hand if I want him, as I doubt they'll make another old Trunks version.

I've decided to stick with the original versions for now, just ordered a few sets. Sure its longer and the translation sucks, but its the DBZ I grew up with. Plus they're cheaper as of right now.

Trunks I worked on.

1zlwyrk.jpg

Hi been following this forum for awhile now and finally registered. Quick question. Should I sell the first version piccolo for $55? Lower or higher? Getting the sdcc version and i only need one piccolo. Thanks

if you want to get rid of it as fast as possible, lower
if you dont mind waiting.... higher

Review of SDCC Piccolo with a good comparison to the original by one of the major youtube review channels:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pTKXKY3WuA[/ame]

Man I psyche when I see this, can't wait for piccolo to arrive!

i wold like to see some in hand pics of sdcc Picollo with Sdcc Gohan... the purples look different and piccolo's gi looks matte not like gohans gi -glossy...hmmmm....

anyway -

Here is why i would have liked them to have remodeled regular Goku to have the Knee cap piece like Trunks and Krillin ...

attachment.php

because when doing dynamic poses it's covering the joint but like this it just looks kinda odd.

i guess those who dont pose their figures so much wont notice it, but you can tell why they went the route of Trunks and Krillin.. shame they couldnt be bothered to redo Goku.

Back