S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People always talk about the different versions of Dragon Ball. I have no idea which version I'm watching. Makes me feel a bit clueless!

Ways to find out;

Is it in english?
What is the intro theme like?
Does it have japanese theme songs?
Does it contain blood and swearing?

Tell us those things and we can tell you :)

Its okay lol i did the same thing, i told myself i would not get the same character 2ce... An i have saj vegeta an scouter vegeta and also ssj3 goku an ssj goku...and i will be purchasing reg goku too lol but i will not buy repaints lol im sticking to that even if piccolos muscles are yellow and even if gohan has these weird freckles i dnt care lol no repaints :p

Ah I'm in the same boat! I have regular or should I say first release piccolo but I want the sdcc piccolo to match my gohan with the blue belt . I still have it in box . But I don't wanna get another piccolo and have 2 of the same just diff paint . But I find my self saying , I can pose first release piccolo as NAIL and sdcc piccolo as ....well piccolo lol . I don't know what to do!!! And sdcc piccolo is going for 80$ that's what I payed for my first piccolo ... :/ . Damn this plastic addiction . Also I can try and sell my first piccolo ....

People always talk about the different versions of Dragon Ball. I have no idea which version I'm watching. Makes me feel a bit clueless!
regular dub

[ame]https://youtu.be/hPIeBlxx-xo[/ame]

Kai version
[ame]https://youtu.be/BnQmp1WGXeg[/ame]

regular dub
[ame]https://youtu.be/YksJNT1qP78[/ame]

Kai version

[ame]https://youtu.be/WeXUgF2qEuk[/ame]

Thats the only thing i prefer.

I don't hate the ***. music, just the epicness of Faulconer's bring moments to another level.

I don't like the acting in Kai since I'm so partial to the Funi. dub, but I do like Kai since it's no bull**** filler and just action.

I don't hate the ***. music, just the epicness of Faulconer's bring moments to another level.

I don't like the acting in Kai since I'm so partial to the Funi. dub, but I do like Kai since it's no bull**** filler and just action.

I get it I own both versions if I want to watch the entire thing I put on Kai ill watch the original only or certain scenes.

.. Just got my frieza... something wrong with one of his legs. either the joint is too low, or there is extra flash at the top of the hip joint. Not sure yet, but it won't go ll the way into the hip cavity....

I get it I own both versions if I want to watch the entire thing I put on Kai ill watch the original only or certain scenes.

I still can't decide which way to go, they both have their pros and cons. Some of what I've seen of kai seems a bit too choppy at some parts.

BTW, ordered reg Vegeta last night.

to be honest. i enjoyed the original dub more than kai. everything moved too fast for me to enjoy those moments like vegeta using bing bang attack and goku going SS. but i guess thats just my brain processing slower than yours or im not an action junkie. plus the music and acting was way better too.

Why did they not do the Buu saga?

It was missed out because it wasnt in toriyamas original vision of where dbz would lead to; Goku dying and Gohan beating cell was meant to be the end of dbz, but we fans wanted a continuation. Thats also why the buu saga seems out of place compared to the other sagas.

As another member stated though, they are doing a kai saga for buu too.

to be honest. i enjoyed the original dub more than kai. everything moved too fast for me to enjoy those moments like vegeta using bing bang attack and goku going SS. but i guess thats just my brain processing slower than yours or im not an action junkie. plus the music and acting was way better too.

I'm no action junkie, I saw it before not waiting for Goku and Frieza to power up for 10 episode’s when Kai does it in a few episodes.

I'm no action junkie, I saw it before not waiting for Goku and Frieza to power up for 10 episode’s when Kai does it in a few episodes.

i was just talking about those scenes though. i agree that the original could use less episodes.

Yeah I definitely also felt that Kai went a bit fast at times, but that's more of a product of me just remembering certain scenes taking forever when I originally saw them as a kid. When I actually went back to watching the original cuts on youtube after having seeing Kai...well lets just say I'm sticking to Kai!

Back