S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bandai have greatly improved the figure since the last SDCC :clap:clap

acyzy5Tn.jpg

abyGLDBx.jpg

YES!!! The new one is just amazing! she's one of my favorite DBZ characters besides Cell. Im glad they improved her, cause the original sculpt looked horrible. i wonder what stuff she'll come with.

So does anyone know if there will be a way to get SDCC Piccolo besides eBay or attending the show?

He's the only character I need to have all released to date.

man, gotta say I'm really disappointed with their DBZ showings. Now, I don't want to sound ungrateful because 17 will be great and Shenron alone was well worth it, but I was expecting more than two new figuarts reveals.

And where the heck is Nappa at? Makes me kinda worried...really hope they aren't going to drop him or something. Has there been any clarification about him?

wow.

looks like a lot of the sections are articulated. i really like this but dont know if i could buy or accomodate it myself..

as amazing as shenron is im also dissapoited that theres only 1 real proto for a new figure...

i guess its all down to the massive emphasis on sentai / power rangers this year??

anyway the poll is at least encouraging that they are continuing the line!

The problem with nappa was the lack of armor. If they did drop him then fine but hopefully their just gunna give him armor. Shenron is cool can't say if take him over others though, maybe if he came with some mini figs to stand I front of him. Krillin is ****, totally inaccurate to how I remember him, ill wait for the sdcc re color. Hope we see goku January 2014

wow.

looks like a lot of the sections are articulated. i really like this but dont know if i could buy or accomodate it myself..

as amazing as shenron is im also dissapoited that theres only 1 real proto for a new figure...

i guess its all down to the massive emphasis on sentai / power rangers this year??

anyway the poll is at least encouraging that they are continuing the line!

Shenron and 17 are the new protos this year but keep in mind they still need to release 18, goku and nappa, plus we have that poll now so my guess is after we get krillin in oct we will get goku in feb/march and then nappa and 18 right after, n possibly by that time there will be a release date for 17 and HOPEFULLY at that point n time we will see that poll made into protos an hav release dates

I've been a lurker on this thread for sometime but finally decided to comment :) I'm currently waiting on a cheap SDCC piccolo to appear which doesn't seem likely considering i'm in the UK :( But anyways here's a snap i took of my gohan :3

2013-07-20180457.jpg

Yea same here cant find it.

The poll isnt available to us yet there doin it at sdcc but if u goto blufin fb pg and go through the wall history u will see they posted a video of someone going through the diff polls they will have

I'm sure Nappa will make a come back. They've dumped what looks like a ton of money into him already and I doubt the line is at a point where they are going to be cancelling figures.

I'm stoked, my friend who is at SDCC was able to get me SHF Piccolo and the MMPR stands. :D

I've been a lurker on this thread for sometime but finally decided to comment :) I'm currently waiting on a cheap SDCC piccolo to appear which doesn't seem likely considering i'm in the UK :( But anyways here's a snap i took of my gohan :3

2013-07-20180457.jpg

Where di you get that base?? it goes perfect with Gohan! welcome to the thread btw, nice to see a fellow UK collector!

Back