S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
remember there was talk of a figure being brought forward to the end of 2013??

if its not Goku - which i hope it is - then who could it be? or is that just pretty much not gonna happen now??

if Krillin is the last this year then thats at least 4 - 5 months were going to have to wait for the next release????

:dunno

I have to come out of hiding to ***** about Tamashii's DBZ proto's for SDcC... Where the **** was the new stuff at? Zero Trunks statue was great, and Shenron looks really nice, Android 17 was another great piece, but where the **** is everything else? Did I miss anything?

As far as the poll goes. I'll take Radditz, Broly, 1st Form Frieza, and Bardock!!!! AND MY NAPPA!;)

I'm calling it now, Shenron will be about $160.

I agree its been a disappointing year maybe they are running out of stream.

How has it been dissapointing? We got scouter vegeta re release ssj goku, frieza, sdcc piccolo and krillins next thats 5 figures so far and apparently theres one more this year, and now theyre making a poll to see which ones we want next and while they do that we still have reg goku nappa 17 /18 and shenron to wait for. By that time we will deff see new prototypes/ release dates

the reason there was a lack of protoypes is because i believe they didnt know which to make, hence the poll they have there.

or they were afraid to show any because alot of people are impatient. they saw normal goku a few years ago and kept naggin when he'll be up for pre-order untill a few days ago. so they're gonna wait to reveal any till its closer to release time?

or they were just like "well guys here's normal goku with a more specific release date, wank over that for now. oh we got a few new ones like android 17 and shenron but you guys probably dont care about them because all u guys want is normal goku. (this is just my impression i get when im here sometimes, dont take it seriously)

just relax and keep calm, this line isnt dead.... yet.

with no indication that it will be any time soon either.

4 or so figures a year. We still have krillin and frieza this year

so next year, we've got 17, 18, normal goku, and possibly nappa? come Toyfair, we should see some more protos.

OR bandai is holding on to the protos until wonderfest later this year.

Ok, enough with the overreactions eh? Count the figures yet to be released there; #17, #18, and Goku, they didnt HAVE to make any more protos this year, we already have three for next year, and the other two or more will come from the questionairre, nothing to worry about.

Yes its a shame we only got to see a redesigned #18 and #17 as the new figure, but in all honesty there was no need for more until we picked the rest, it would be wasted moulds if we picked figures other than what else was there, get it?

Derringer has already stated in this forum that dbz is going strong, this line wont die anytime soon.

Yeah, I really doubt the DBZ is going to get canned any time soon. Bandai has multiple strong markets for it. Just look at the figures we've seen in the last couple of years; Cell, Frieza, Android 17, Nappa. These are all figures that might not be made if Japan was the sole market. I mean, would Bandai really pull out Shenron if they thought they couldn't sell him? I think the line is doing fine. To be honest, Bandai didn't show much of anything at SDCC, DBZ had the best showing of all!

I do agree tht we have plenty of figures to release. Normal Goku, Krillin, Nappa, 17, 18, and Shenron. Which will probably take us to SDCc14.

I guess we all just got spoiled last year, that we expected a hand full of protos. I did! I think last year went to DBZ, but this year was all PW! Oh well. The poll choices are all great. They made everyone but 2 from their last poll, so maybe, just maybe, we will get that same treatment again!

What was daid about Normal Goku's release?

Early 2014 was on his plaque, and perhaps that was the figure Derringer said may be brought back to 2013.

Good deal! Hopefully 2014 is full on Villians! Getting Nappa, Android 17 , and 18 will give us 8 good guys and 6 villians. Almost even out the playing feild for display!

In the end we will have a lot more villians than good guys lool cant wait this line is growing which is really awesome, especially since you been watchin it grow since ssj vegeta was released, an now we got monster arts jumpin in on this! I soo see a great ape being made eventually lol

remember there was talk of a figure being brought forward to the end of 2013??

if its not Goku - which i hope it is - then who could it be? or is that just pretty much not gonna happen now??

if Krillin is the last this year then thats at least 4 - 5 months were going to have to wait for the next release????

:dunno

Im betting it's 18 since her name plate says "Now Planning"... It would make sense since it does say that and 17 most likely July next year.

In the end we will have a lot more villians than good guys lool cant wait this line is growing which is really awesome, especially since you been watchin it grow since ssj vegeta was released, an now we got monster arts jumpin in on this! I soo see a great ape being made eventually lol

Great ape vegeta would be awesome, but he would have to be atleast 20 inches to be in scale.

981788_10151721592304346_1078333441_o.jpg

I think it's time for me to get some wall shelves lol....

I do agree tht we have plenty of figures to release. Normal Goku, Krillin, Nappa, 17, 18, and Shenron. Which will probably take us to SDCc14.

I guess we all just got spoiled last year, that we expected a hand full of protos. I did! I think last year went to DBZ, but this year was all PW! Oh well. The poll choices are all great. They made everyone but 2 from their last poll, so maybe, just maybe, we will get that same treatment again!

What was daid about Normal Goku's release?

What ever happened to tamashii's claim that they would show something that was even better than normal goku? Haven't seen it!!!!

Im betting it's 18 since her name plate says "Now Planning"... It would make sense since it does say that and 17 most likely July next year.

hmmm that would suck. Goku for Christmas would have been cool, but hey, at least we deffinately know hes being released AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back