S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where di you get that base?? it goes perfect with Gohan! welcome to the thread btw, nice to see a fellow UK collector!

It's from the ultimate evolution unifive figure of goku :) These figures were actually pretty decent before the figuarts were released :3

cool lightning effect!

the poll is only for the people at sdcc (for now) though

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10102265197482893

Thanks! Here's the list so you all don't have to scroll through the video (spelled exactly as seen):

1.) Majin Boo
2.) Vegeto
3.) Gogeta
4.) Brolly
5.) Ultimate/ Mystic Gohan
6.) Raditz
7.) Bardock
8.) 1st form Frieza
9.) 1st form Cell
10.) Android 16
11.) Shenron
12.) Great Saiyaman
13.) Gotenks
14.) Goten and Kid Trunks
15.) Capatin Ginyu
16.) Kid Goku
17.) Super Saiyan 4 Goku

Last edited:
I myself have zero interest in the fusion, first form, movie, or GT characters.

I would love a Majin Buu (if it's the Kid Buu form), Great Saiyaman, and Raditz though.

It's a shame there's been no mention of a Bulma figure yet...

Last edited:
Thanks! Here's the list so you all don't have to scroll through the video (spelled exactly as seen):

1.) Majin Boo
2.) Vegeta
3.) Gogeta
4.) Brolly
6.) Raditz
7.) Bardock
8.) 1st form Frieza
9.) 1st form Cell
10.) Android 16
11.) Shenron
12.) Great Saiyaman
13.) Gotenks
15.) Capatin Ginyu
16.) Kid Goku
17.) Super Saiyan 4 Goku

Umm number 2 was Vegito not Vegeta.

1.Majin boo(Kid buu form), 2.Great saiyaman,3. two pack with trunks and kid gohan .

Would be my top 3 from that list.

I'm sure Nappa will make a come back. They've dumped what looks like a ton of money into him already and I doubt the line is at a point where they are going to be cancelling figures.

I'm stoked, my friend who is at SDCC was able to get me SHF Piccolo and the MMPR stands. :D

I doubt they paid that much for him need a sculpter a caster and painter all one person can do.

NO NO NO NO NO

2.) Vegeto
3.) Gogeta
4.) Brolly
7.) Bardock
12.) Great Saiyaman

YES

1.) Majin Boo
6.) Raditz
16.) Kid Goku
17.) Super Saiyan 4 Goku
11.) Shenron
8.) 1st form Frieza
10.) Android 16

MAYBE

9.) 1st form Cell
13.) Gotenks
15.) Capatin Ginyu

MAYBE LATER

2.) Vegeto
3.) Gogeta
7.) Bardock
12.) Great Saiyaman
16.) Kid Goku
17.) Super Saiyan 4 Goku
8.) 1st form Frieza
9.) 1st form Cell
13.) Gotenks
15.) Capatin Ginyu

GIVE IT TO ME RIGHT NOA

1.) Majin Boo
6.) Raditz
11.) Shenron
10.) Android 16
4.) Brolly

fixed to my personal likings :)

I doubt they paid that much for him need a sculpter a caster and painter all one person can do.

Given how they talked about Sigma and how expensive articulating him would be, I like to think they invested in figuring out how to articulate Nappa and that's where the money comes in. Who knows.. I don't know how companies work.

Id pick, in no certain order:

1. Shenron (just because it's so Awesome and would look great around the ready of my collection)

2. 1st form Frieza

3. 1st form Cell

4. Android 16

5. Capt. Ginyu

any combo of those five would make my day. Also, majin buu would be cool, so need be a pick too

Given how they talked about Sigma and how expensive articulating him would be, I like to think they invested in figuring out how to articulate Nappa and that's where the money comes in. Who knows.. I don't know how companies work.

do you guys pay attention to what i post sometimes? a while ago i posted a facebook link to amiami because they had pictures from the akiba showroom preview night in that same album they showed the process of how a figure comes to life. and i can tell ya its not a one mans job lol...

here's the actual link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.683600714989178.1073741962.345232028826050&type=3

and a few pics in case you cant be arsed to click it

this is the test shot. notice how undetailed the figures are at T1 and full of details at the end? well i believe android 18 is stil at T3 cause she lacks eyelashes (wishfull thinking that they'll still add it)

I find it funny how the other figures are helping him reach the top

AHIxAKS.jpg

X90mMET.jpg

bgqFosa.jpg

and then we have the most fun part, where the guy gets to play with the figure

NsDcIDU.jpg

which is called "Let's play" :lol

DTpXpch.jpg

Pretty cool! Thanks Blood! I probably wasn't as active in the thread when you posted that, or just missed it. lol.

dont be mad we some of us werent prob active . nice ...does take a lot

dont worry guys. :peace

its just that it irks me more than it should when old discussions gets brought up again or i have to repeat myself (repetitiveness is a big pet peeve of mine) by either new people or people that were inactive at that time. i myself like to come in a thread and read every page so that i know what has and hasnt been said even if its a lot of pages. it may seem hard work for some so they dont bother doing it but for me its fun, i love doing researches.

now you guys also could've missed it oor didn't care to click the link because i posted that link for something else thats why i even bothered to post it again and upload some pics because its a different discussion.

but anyhooo, fuzzy, thats really a cool pic! :panic:

Last edited:
I have to come out of hiding to ***** about Tamashii's DBZ proto's for SDcC... Where the **** was the new stuff at? Zero Trunks statue was great, and Shenron looks really nice, Android 17 was another great piece, but where the **** is everything else? Did I miss anything?

As far as the poll goes. I'll take Radditz, Broly, 1st Form Frieza, and Bardock!!!! AND MY NAPPA!;)

I'm calling it now, Shenron will be about $160.

I have to come out of hiding to ***** about Tamashii's DBZ proto's for SDcC... Where the **** was the new stuff at? Zero Trunks statue was great, and Shenron looks really nice, Android 17 was another great piece, but where the **** is everything else? Did I miss anything?

As far as the poll goes. I'll take Radditz, Broly, 1st Form Frieza, and Bardock!!!! AND MY NAPPA!;)

I'm calling it now, Shenron will be about $160.

agreed, kind of disappointed about the lack of reveals; only really interested in 18, which was already shown last year...

Back