S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shenron is a Monster Arts product because that's what Tamashii tagged in their Twitter. But it seems like it'll still be a part of the DBZ Figuarts line. Really hope that it does come with the 7 dragon *****

Yea tamashii hinted at the 7 dragon balllz coming with Shenron dragon on their Facebook . ooooooo:hi5:

And my top 5 I'd like to see are:
Shenron (shouldn't count because we've seen him so Raditz)
Majin Buu
Ultimate Gohan
SS4 Goku
Android 16

Last edited:
to be honest i hope they dont change Gokus colour as i really like that orange!! ;)

Why is Majin buu on the poll and not Kid buu? Like cell and frieza I thought they were going for that form?

Why is Majin buu on the poll and not Kid buu? Like cell and frieza I thought they were going for that form?

But it's still Majin Buu doesn't matter what form it is its still Buu

Not-This-Again-Reaction-Gif.gif

So it's a written rule to release the final form of all villains?
They could make any form of Buu.

No ***** . I know they could , everyone knows they can do what they want . Just my thought . They been releasing all final forms and buu would of been the last of te main villains.

I think when they say majin buu they mean fat buu and the reason i say that is cuz every other buu has a diff nickname : skinny buu, super buu and kid buu, but out of all the forms majin buu is the one who turns good after so i think theyre releasing that one cuz he does work as a villian and a good guy also and if it was any other buu theyd specify it, thats my reasoning lol

I think when they say majin buu they mean fat buu and the reason i say that is cuz every other buu has a diff nickname : skinny buu, super buu and kid buu, but out of all the forms majin buu is the one who turns good after so i think theyre releasing that one cuz he does work as a villian and a good guy also and if it was any other buu theyd specify it, thats my reasoning lol

We know. Majin buu = fat buu

Can you tell me what you think about the Super Saiyan Goku (not the SSj3, the SSj)? He's the one I just bought a few days ago online and I'm holding myself over by watching reviews on youtube haha. And what do you think of Gohan? I'd love a Gohan figure but unfortunately it looks like that ship has sailed...that's why I'm really hoping for either a reissue of him or a Kid Gohan figure.

And can someone tell me what the "j" in "SSj" stands for? Maybe that's a stupid question but I've never been able to figure it out haha. I'm assuming the "SS" stands for Super Saiyan. But Super Saiyan what?

I just got san Diego comic con gohan for $60 at toyarena. The cheapest I've seen in a while.

So what they showed last night Thursday is it? Just android 17? I haven't seen anything else ...

So what they showed last night Thursday is it? Just android 17? I haven't seen anything else ...

better than nothing :yess:
and did you see the poll? im sure we'll see the most voted ones next time at some other con or fair.

i do hope hope though that nappa still gets a release

Last edited:
Yeah, im glad they noticed how lanky her arms were; much better now, and even the face sculpt is better, well done tamashii.

Actually, now we have a side to side comparison, its apparent to me that this years #18 is an entirely new sculpt!

Yeah, im glad they noticed how lanky her arms were; much better now, and even the face sculpt is better, well done tamashii.

Actually, now we have a side to side comparison, its apparent to me that this years #18 is an entirely new sculpt!

Yup.. I would say that almost every part/piece of the figure have been redesigned again :wink1:

Last edited:
Back