S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tamashii jus posted on fb that piccolo will be priced at $40. anyone goin to sdcc that wants to do me a huge favor? lol :)

This may have already been discussed in this thread even though this thread is supposed to be just about the FiguArts figures, but I have a question. Where on earth is a person supposed to find legitimate Dragon Ball figures? Not just the FiguArts (I have no problem finding those), but other lines as well? It seems that all there is on eBay and Amazon are either extremely old and unimpressive figures, or clear knock offs from China and Hong Kong.

It's a bit disheartening, trying to start a collection and just not being able to even find any figures. Does anybody have any advice? And, what's the news on the regular Goku FiguArts figure? Is it true that he was announced like three years ago, and still has no release date set? The thing is, Goku is my favourite character, but I really don't care for the whole Super Saiyan appearance. I'd be willing to start saving up money and just going for the FiguArts line, and I may just do that anyway, but I'd really be more interested in starting on getting those figures if I knew that I'd be able to get the regular Goku figure at some point.

The reason I ask about the Goku figure is because I remember seeing somewhere online a few weeks ago that the figure was pretty much in limbo, had been for several years, and still has no indication of being released any time soon.

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Dragon Ball figures, so I appreciate any help and guidance.

All I can tell ya man is that Bluefin Tamashii said that regular Goku will be released before 2015. I'm guessing sometime next year. SDCC is next month and hopefully there will be news on him there.

All I can tell ya man is that Bluefin Tamashii said that regular Goku will be released before 2015. I'm guessing sometime next year. SDCC is next month and hopefully there will be news on him there.

sdcc is in august? o_O

you mean in 2 weeks, right?

Thanks for letting me know. I guess what discourages me most about the SH Figuarts line is that it'd just feel incomplete without Goku. But anyway, I guess that's my own problem to deal with haha.

sdcc is in august? o_O

you mean in 2 weeks, right?

LOL!! Totally forgot it was August, I've been super busy.. major brain fart. :slap

Oh also, the exact quote from Bluefin was "Much earlier than 2015". You have dig through the posts by others on their page to find the exact comment.

Thanks for letting me know. I guess what discourages me most about the SH Figuarts line is that it'd just feel incomplete without Goku. But anyway, I guess that's my own problem to deal with haha.

but we have a (ss) goku :dunno

Hi everybody!

This is my first post, but I've been lurking this thread for a looooooooooong time. Way back when SS Vegeta was the newest figure... you guys remember when he only cost $30?!?! Those were the days...

I just got Freiza yesterday, and he's super awesome. I especially like that they included extra feet. But am I the only one that doesn't like that is shoulder joints aren't painted purple? :/

I don't think SS Vegeta was ever 30 bucks; IIRC, his retail price was $48-$50

LOL!! Totally forgot it was August, I've been super busy.. major brain fart. :slap

Oh also, the exact quote from Bluefin was "Much earlier than 2015". You have dig through the posts by others on their page to find the exact comment.

Derringer has said "could be less than a year for Normal Goku. Im hoping May 2014...

With less than 2 weeks to go until SDCC, I'm pretty stoked for new reveals. Freeza should be here next week, so he will hold me over until then.

Derringer has said "could be less than a year for Normal Goku. Im hoping May 2014...

With less than 2 weeks to go until SDCC, I'm pretty stoked for new reveals. Freeza should be here next week, so he will hold me over until then.

Aren't you selling your collection? i wouldn't get any new figures, if i'm selling my collection just saying.

Aren't you selling your collection? i wouldn't get any new figures, if i'm selling my collection just saying.

I'm selling my 2nd loose ones and tha Myth Cloth ex stands because I never used them. I'm running out of space on my Detolf and the cluttery look of "the same guy in different poses" is overwhelming. I pretty much tried to copy some of the guys displays here, and it was too much for my liking.

Man I just bought four DBZ Figuarts in the last week, I would've been all over your collection otherwise. lol. I saw someone already made a grab for the good ones so ah well, you should be able to sell them fine broken up.

Man I just bought four DBZ Figuarts in the last week, I would've been all over your collection otherwise. lol. I saw someone already made a grab for the good ones so ah well, you should be able to sell them fine broken up.

Its all good! This site can be seasonal sometimes.... I sold my Hot toys Dark Knight Batman, but it tool like 5 months.. Now hes selling allover the place again. My Hot Toys Avengers sold the day I posted them in March!
I figure it like this, If they sell, i buy something else, If they don't, I get to go to Orlando to buy a new Detolf from Ikea! Win win situation.

Its all good! This site can be seasonal sometimes.... I sold my Hot toys Dark Knight Batman, but it tool like 5 months.. Now hes selling allover the place again. My Hot Toys Avengers sold the day I posted them in March!
I figure it like this, If they sell, i buy something else, If they don't, I get to go to Orlando to buy a new Detolf from Ikea! Win win situation.

I know exactly what you mean. Selling stuff can get frustrating it's so unpredictable. I've experienced the same things, just timing I guess, which I don't have myself, lol. Nice, I need some more display stuff myself, my collection is growing again. :hi5:

tamashii jus posted on fb that piccolo will be priced at $40. anyone goin to sdcc that wants to do me a huge favor? lol :)

Like the sdcc gohan, piccolo will be available though their US retailers like amazon. Bluefin need to sell as many as possible to get these as a regular release in the US.

Recently rearranged my figures. Loving this new display! Can't wait to add Frieza and Piccolo :)

shdbz1_zps68599e4c.jpg

Back