S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats cell is one of the best

Sure seems like it! Now I'm just hoping I can snag an SDCC Piccolo and a Trunks at a non ridiculous price.

cell1_zps7e4c8285.jpg

Is it wrong that i kinda want him now and also a sdcc gohan so i can display both the manga vers with their capes and the sdcc's in a action pose without em lol

I think it may just be the colours krec9, looking at both I'd say they are the same, down to the picture on the side.

The extra size was for the cape remember. ;)

heres the old box compared to Gokus, about the same id say.

2.JPG

On another note off topic, im sorry but those shinkengers look horrible with that metallic paint lol, reminds me too much of that silly metallic armor glitter they used in the original mighty morphin series lol.

Last edited:
@ shinkengers - epic metallic fail. they prob release normal colours nyway...

@ Piccolo

i think they failed with the box...

yellow?

hows about er......... green!!!

i hope we get an orange and blue or orange and black when goku comes out...

also in the pic piccolos gi looks a little washed out - not as deep a purple as excpected... but maybe its just the light? hopefully!!

It looks like the light is causing the washed out look, theres no way they wouldnt match up the colours with Gohan.....hopefully!

Hey, at least he isnt glossy like SDCC Gohan was!

I dont get the yellow either, usually the boxes colours have something in common with the figures; did someone forget to tell the box maker that Piccolos arms are pink instead of yellow in this version? lol

So SDCC Gohan is really glossy... I aways had this impression when seeing his pictures... as I only have the original release. I wonder if all SDCC recolours are glossy due to repaint..

The SDCC Goku wasnt glossy, just Gohan, and tbh he isnt that glossy, it just his gi is compared to his manga version and Piccolos manga version.

To anyone looking for Normal Vegeta I got one I'm parting with. It's brand new aside from a manufacturing scratch on the lens of the Scouter.

I just got my Vegeta and I love the figure but the scouter seems to have a flaw on it. There is a circle on it from I think when it was casted or something.

5ZmKAF7.jpg

I'm wondering if I should exchange it for another one. I got mine off a seller on amazon.

I would exchange it because of this little mustache on it

Yeah I just noticed that. Its hard to see when you're not all in its face but i'm pretty sure that and the scouter thing is gonna bother me everytime I look it. Hopefully exchanging it won't be a problem.

Back