S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really thinking about buying myself a Frieza. He'd look good next to Cell, plus I can pose him like this, which I love.
61TalFud%2BGL._SL1006_.jpg

Grrr...get Frieza now, or wait for SDCC Piccolo if he goes on Amazon........:gah:

The thing about regular Frieza is that while cool there really aren't any other figures to display him with. We don't have any figures with their Planet Namek outfits. A Mecha Frieza would be perfect with Trunks, who doesn't have many display options either. Of course I mean if like me, you like to display things based on the story and not just a general display of DBZ figures. I'm know I'm OCD and over think it. lol.

I would like to see some Ginyu Force two packs. Captain Ginyu with a Frog, Recoome and Guldo, and Jeice and Burter. Of course, we'll probably never get the Ginyu Force. :(

This isn't hot toys or anything those new figures are easy to get this line isn't that hot .

Just because the figures are easy to get doesn't mean this line isnt hot, they are just making a lot in the beginning for everyone to buy, but after a yr these figures are hard to come by for cheap like ssj vegeta or sdcc goku

Just because the figures are easy to get doesn't mean this line isnt hot, they are just making a lot in the beginning for everyone to buy, but after a yr these figures are hard to come by for cheap like ssj vegeta or sdcc goku

But acting like those wont be easy to get in a month? this line isnt on the same level as the power rangers or sailor moon lines people need to relax so many places carry those dbz figures.

But acting like those wont be easy to get in a month? this line isnt on the same level as the power rangers or sailor moon lines people need to relax so many places carry those dbz figures.

Maybe for US buyers it isnt a problem, but us UK folks get the tail end of the stick! Frieza isnt even out yet and ebay scalpers have him at almost $100/£70, and you say this line isnt popular? Lol.

Before you say it, ebay is about the only place where we dont get boned through customs charges; places like amazon may be cheaper but once customs sees that logo they go crazy here.

Also, I have no issue getting sentai figures cheap here, its just DBZ that goes sky high price-wise, doesnt that say something?

According to Toy Arena, it wont be in stock on their site til July 31st.

Maybe that metallic paint is the reason why friezas shoulder isnt painted, that paint would surely flake on a joint.

I never realised just how metallic that purple was!

Also; fatality! Where did you get that effect part from, its brutal lol

Back