S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Radditz: Because he's the 1st villain in the z series and brother of Goku. Gotta have the whole Fam :)
Master Rochi,: Like krillin started since dragonball and is the trainer of Goku. And well he's also bad *** and mad funny lol

I would have chosen normal Goku but he;s obviously being made.

Ok super happy i just got my re-issue goku :), but even before opening the box if i shake it his head moves a lot is that normal for any of u? I dont really know cause although i own gohan and ss vegeta also ive yet to open any of them

Lets have a "just for conversation" poll. Pick 2, but I want to know why!
Bulma.
Chi Chi.
Kid Gohan
Kid Trunks
Normal Goku
Radditz
Nappa
Yamcha
Tien
Majin Buu
Master Roshi
Mr.Satan
Captain Ginyu
Goten
Gogeta
Adult Gohan
Adult Trunks
Sayianman
Sayianwoman
Garlic Jr

Gogeta:
Super powered goku and vegeta! Can't go wrong. Though.... Vegetto is a better vote!

Adult Gohan:
the most powerful version of Gohan in the DBZ sagas. And he looks awesome in his father's gi. Needs a Buu to beat up!

Make a poll here, and link it to bluefin then. Im pretty sure they will take notice. Btw, is this the only site that figuarts dbz discussion is active or are there any other sites?

Whatever poll you do, please include freeza v1 form on the floating pod and lon hair trunks with saiyan armor.

Yes!:goodpost: I'm glade I'm not the only one that wants that version of Freeza!

That's perfect timing as SH FiguArts White Ranger come sout Oct 25.

I haven't jumped on the MMPR line yet. Im tempted. Figuarts is a damn gateway drug:) Now I'm looking at Gundam Wing, Saint Cloth, Sailor Moon, and Godzilla lines.. I must resist!!!

I haven't jumped on the MMPR line yet. Im tempted. Figuarts is a damn gateway drug:) Now I'm looking at Gundam Wing, Saint Cloth, Sailor Moon, and Godzilla lines.. I must resist!!!

Yeah, I getting Both MMPR/DBZ lines of the FiguArts... If they ever did Batman I would jump on that also...

I saw the mmpr and was like :eek: but then i was like i dnt care for them, jus like the nostalgia of it but i choose dbz over that to spend my money on lol also other line up is my smash bro set up other than that other lines will have a hard time getn my money lol

I saw the mmpr and was like :eek: but then i was like i dnt care for them, jus like the nostalgia of it but i choose dbz over that to spend my money on lol also other line up is my smash bro set up other than that other lines will have a hard time getn my money lol

I have a soft spot for Kimberly... If they announce a pink ranger, I may just pick her up!

I have a soft spot for Kimberly... If they announce a pink ranger, I may just pick her up!

They will be doing all of MMPR as seen in a trailer awhile back.. Check out the MMPR thread for the trailer.

I would like to see a Kid Gohan- Comes with Sayin Saga Hair, Namek Hair, And A Bonus White head band from the sayin fight. Also he should come with a Masanko and plenty of faces and hands. Next I want a Broly with his Green energy power up! They both mesh well with the figures we already have and are great characters. I have been waiting soooo long to get figures like this so any DBZ related figure I will get right away

Also what do you think are the 5 hole spots that could be filled in next. As In I think Normal Goku, Nappa, 17, 18, and Kid Buu would be the best fit beacuse they are dominate in there sagas plus we can have some one to go with SS3 Goku finally! Basically Im asking which 5 characters could help complete the figures that we already have saga wise.

i know right? here's my little collection of figuarts/D-Arts/Robot Spirits figures

DSC_6253copy_zpsa322df36.png

Soon to be added: Sailor moon, Digimon and the rangers.

Good thing i never grew up with Saint Seiya, Kamen riders and megaman and w/e :lol

I did not just need to see those robot spirits figures... been circling around gundam for a while but not sure where to dive in haha. What are they like?

Back