S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they're great figures, if you dont have the time or skills to make the kits then get these

anyone feel like making a thread for this? :p

Guys, does anyone have any experience with anime island? If so are they any good? Frieza and krillin are pretty damn cheap on this site there must be a catch!

I guess thats their way of earning their money back from the cheaper figures :lol

To bad SS vegeta didnt came with a yelling straight looking face :/

Final flash!!!

DSC_6310_zpsf8ba946b.jpg

I wish I would have kept the faces i messed up painting a second Vegeta black (before SS Vegeta cost so much and before saiyan vegeta was announced), would have been quite easy to make his eyes face forward.

Woah, good going then, that price is something you may not see again! I think that was just a very lucky price, as he is still very expensive on the Uk ebay.

Guys, does anyone have any experience with anime island? If so are they any good? Frieza and krillin are pretty damn cheap on this site there must be a catch!

I have the rerelease of SS Son Goku & Saiyan Saga Vegeta PO'd from anime island so I'm not sure how good they are. They're def cheaper then other sites but everyone who PO'd from BBTS & amazon have basically got there figures whereas I'm still waiting patiently for mine. I finally got a shipping notice on Friday that they were awaiting pickup from USPS so I'll probably get them next week & can let you know if they're good. They just seem to ship a little behind schedule in comparison to their competition.

[

QUOTE=Mike3114;5683973]I have the rerelease of SS Son Goku & Saiyan Saga Vegeta PO'd from anime island so I'm not sure how good they are. They're def cheaper then other sites but everyone who PO'd from BBTS & amazon have basically got there figures whereas I'm still waiting patiently for mine. I finally got a shipping notice on Friday that they were awaiting pickup from USPS so I'll probably get them next week & can let you know if they're good. They just seem to ship a little behind schedule in comparison to their competition.[/QUOTE]

I live in the UK and I always use anime island. Mike is right, they are a bit slow delivering. On the other hand they will mark the item as a gift and have lowered its value on occasion to get it below the £40 mark to save me from import fees if I ask.

One major advantage they have over sites like BBTS is that they dont cover the box with their company name. When customs see that they ignore the gift label and charge you import fees even if the item is worth less than £40! :mad:

Last edited:
[
I live in the UK and I always use anime island. Mike is right, they are a bit slow delivering. On the other hand they will mark the item as a gift and have lowered its value on occasion to get it below the £40 mark to save me from import fees if I ask.

One major advantage they have over sites like BBTS is that they dont cover the box with their company name. When customs see that they ignore the gift label and charge you import fees even if the item is worth less than £40! :mad:

yeah i had that. I bought my Vegeta, trunks and gohan from BBTS and even though they marked it as gift i still had to pay fees :monkey2

i guess friezas tail will be possable since i've never seen his tail this straight before on any other pics

468654_458235337603353_335775949_o_zps027a9659.jpg

i guess friezas tail will be possable since i've never seen his tail this straight before on any other pics

468654_458235337603353_335775949_o_zps027a9659.jpg

Thats awesome. There was a picture here a few months back of Freeza choking out Normal Vegeta with his tail. Totally confirms the theory of it!!

Hmm, good to know; I wonder why they went with the metal wire bendable tale? Mewtwos tail was quite good without the fear of a rubber tail ripping or cracking, but im sure it will be fine, still dont like that face though lol

Back