S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont think tail will be posable. My guess is 3 interchangeable tails will be included. One curved, one straight, and one sliced off/ battle damaged

Sorry kpman, while I agree there will be other tails, that one is definitely poseable, you can see halfway down the tail that there is a kink where it was bent before.

Cheers guys good to hear about anime island. might get krillin and frieza there then. not too bothered about waiting a little longer if it saves me a bit of money, i ordered my vegeta from amazon and that was only dispatched a couple days ago. its arrived at uk customs but god knows how long that takes to clear!

Treo, dont waste your time looking for gold labels, it doesnt mean anything ither than it was sold in the japanese market, all figures are identical buddy, you may end up missing out looking for them.

Treo, dont waste your time looking for gold labels, it doesnt mean anything ither than it was sold in the japanese market, all figures are identical buddy, you may end up missing out looking for them.

i kno but i keep the golds sealed n open up the silvers to pose/play w my son. he loves em n so do i; we jus have different ideas of fun lol also lookin for a gold ssj3 goku. havent seen one tho. im sure theyre out there tho

Woah, good going then, that price is something you may not see again! I think that was just a very lucky price, as he is still very expensive on the Uk ebay.

Yea finally got lucky with this line as it is i got all the hard ones out the way got SDCC Goku, SS Vegeta, SDCC Gohan and Piccolo.

i kno but i keep the golds sealed n open up the silvers to pose/play w my son. he loves em n so do i; we jus have different ideas of fun lol also lookin for a gold ssj3 goku. havent seen one tho. im sure theyre out there tho

Uhh not all of them have the gold sticker lol im pretty sure all the new ones have silver stickers and tbh the sticker colout doesnt mean $h!t lool

Yeah, rrashidp may be right; the dbz figuarts are no longer sold retail in japan, just through web exclusives, only america has retail figuarts, so it may be impossible to find gold stickers for the newer figures, I know of all the new ones I have bought I have never had a gold sticker.

I'm waiting for him to pop up on Amazon. I know BBTS has him, but they proved they are 2 weeks too slow for me!

Ironic isnt it lol the place that has him up first is 2weeks late sending it out lol i found toy arena was pretty quick tho

Ironic isnt it lol the place that has him up first is 2weeks late sending it out lol i found toy arena was pretty quick tho

BBtS always gets the PO up first. It has happend with Cell, SS Goku, and Normal Vegeta. Then anywhere from 1 week to a month, Amazon puts them up. I'm fine waiting it out to place a PO, its release is far enough away.

Good news is, we are 51 days away from SDCC13.

For the record, Bluefin distributes DIRECTLY through Amazon.com. so if you're buying from amazon, you're ACTUALKY buying directly through Bluefin.

BBTS gets theirs from Bluefin, but have to wait untill Bluefin ships.

so amazon ships the same time as bluefin ships to BBTS.

think of it that way.

For the record, Bluefin distributes DIRECTLY through Amazon.com. so if you're buying from amazon, you're ACTUALKY buying directly through Bluefin.

BBTS gets theirs from Bluefin, but have to wait untill Bluefin ships.

so amazon ships the same time as bluefin ships to BBTS.

think of it that way.

Hmmm Goodt to know! Thank you.

Back