S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you happen to be from the Dragonballtoys forum? I left that site because I was tired of hearing people complain and argue about these figures. As I've never really seen anyone argue on this forum, i thought it would be a great place to go, and it is. Arguing over a toys forum is silly, no? If you don't like something you dont have to buy it. And before you complain remember that this is the first figure line where all of the adult characters arent the exact same height, with the kid characters being only a tad shorter. You don't seem to like these figures very much, so I have to ask myself why youre on a figuarts dragonball forum, if not to annoy those who are actually interested in the line.
:horse

whatever man. no , ive never been a member on DBtoys.com.

i was just expressing my opinion. i wasnt arguing and neither was big deano.

ive been a fan of dragonball since i was 12 - twenty years ago, and bought the first release of Goku's SHF and have supported the line since then. the only releases i dont have are original gohan and SS3 Goku.

im just expressing the fact that seeing as these figures are so awesome would it be so hard to put a little bit of extra thought in to their size with relation to eachother??

thats my point. no arguing. just stating my opinion and reiterating it. thats all.

these figures are not cheap and it has taken decades of buying s##ty bandai and irwin figures to get here, i just want them to be the best that they can be.

end of rant. end of topic.

I DO LOVE THESE SHF FIGURES REALLY!!!!!!!!!! :)

so anyway..... i still REALLY hope normal Goku is released this year!!!

forgive the double post but i think we posted around the same time...

Fact is that you are right, this is the first truly collector quality figures we have got for DBZ, but that very reason is why people feel the need to be picky about them.

Can i just remind everyone that we should feel grateful we even still have this line of figures again? They could have easily just finished the line at SS vegeta, but we loved the line so much that they kept it going; complaining and "tainting" that love for this line may make them backtrack on making them.

good points.

i stick to what ive already said, but like weve both said thats my opinion.

i still think theyre doing a good job, and hope they continue.

as long as he's beter than this...its all good right!

attachment.php

:)

Yeah looks pretty good in scale.... So Im guessing whenever we get Kid Trunks and Goten they will be about the same size as Gohan....

Yeah looks pretty good in scale....

I'm pleased with the scale. Any smaller and I wouldn't feel the price matches the product.
I would also like to say that its been nice being involved in this thread for quite some time now with out any fighting.

I'm pleased with the scale. Any smaller and I wouldn't feel the price matches the product.
I would also like to say that its been nice being involved in this thread for quite some time now with out any fighting.

Thats so true lol ive been around this thread for a bit now too and surprisingly seems like everyone here gets along pretty well lol usually theres a couple trolls who like to piss ppl off in these kinda threads lol glad that hasnt happened

Yeah wonder what happened to mr "this lines cancelled" idiot? lol. mustve felt pretty dumb when Bluefin announced krillin right after!

The only thing i am annoyed at right now is in the gaming world lol, btw a bit off topic but if any of you happen to have an Xbox feel free to add me, gamertag: I Big Deano I ; would be nice to chat with like minded folks for a change of the usual 12yr old brats on there!

Last edited:
@Auoof, alright. Youre entittled to state your opinion and say what ever else you like. I do admit that the height scales of the Dragonball figuarts line arent perfect, BUT when I was a kid I had tons of dbz figures, irwin, bandai, sbc, you name it. None of those figures were in scale. Piccolo was always shorter than goku, my cell saga ss gohan was taller than my ss goku, my krillin was the same height as vegeta, and I had a trunks that looked like a wwe wrestler. So the height differences of the figuarts line really dont bother me.

@Auoof, alright. Youre entittled to state your opinion and say what ever else you like. I do admit that the height scales of the Dragonball figuarts line arent perfect, BUT when I was a kid I had tons of dbz figures, irwin, bandai, sbc, you name it. None of those figures were in scale. Piccolo was always shorter than goku, my cell saga ss gohan was taller than my ss goku, my krillin was the same height as vegeta, and I had a trunks that looked like a wwe wrestler. So the height differences of the figuarts line really dont bother me.

Any smaller would be a not worth it I think....

Yeah wonder what happened to mr "this lines cancelled" idiot? lol. mustve felt pretty dumb when Bluefin announced krillin right after!

The only thing i am annoyed at right now is in the gaming world lol, btw a bit off topic but if any of you happen to have an Xbox feel free to add me, gamertag: I Big Deano I ; would be nice to chat with like minded folks for a change of the usual 12yr old brats on there!

Hahaha I forgot about that *** hat... Well friends, the line is very much alive. I know the price of these can be high, but I will stress to you all to just buy each release. Sales will warrant more, and sooner or later everyone should get that one figure they want.
I'm pleased to be apart of a tight community. I sure as hell don't have any DBz friends outside of this forum, so it is great to cone in and read others opinions aswell as telling my own.

Hahaha I forgot about that *** hat... Well friends, the line is very much alive. I know the price of these can be high, but I will stress to you all to just buy each release. Sales will warrant more, and sooner or later everyone should get that one figure they want.
I'm pleased to be apart of a tight community. I sure as hell don't have any DBz friends outside of this forum, so it is great to cone in and read others opinions aswell as telling my own.
:goodpost:

Well said feel the same way.

Yeah looks pretty good in scale.... So Im guessing whenever we get Kid Trunks and Goten they will be about the same size as Gohan....

in that pic they do ;)
It's like Big Deano said, Toriyama didn't like to stick to that same scale in other scenes

Lol all my friends are dbz ppl too but not collectors lol hell i didnt think i would start collecting figures ever but i remember i told my fiance" if i ever see a dbz figure and it looks nice, im buying it regardless of price on the spot" ( not knowing about SHF of course) then one day i walked into my local anime store in ottawa for fun cuz i never been before and there he was on the shelf ssj vegeta and they were selling him for 50$ i looked at my fiance an was like" hey...i warned you of this day lol" and ya now im here lmao

Lol all my friends are dbz ppl too but not collectors lol hell i didnt think i would start collecting figures ever but i remember i told my fiance" if i ever see a dbz figure and it looks nice, im buying it regardless of price on the spot" ( not knowing about SHF of course) then one day i walked into my local anime store in ottawa for fun cuz i never been before and there he was on the shelf ssj vegeta and they were selling him for 50$ i looked at my fiance an was like" hey...i warned you of this day lol" and ya now im here lmao

Lucky I only found about this line a month or so ago so i had to fork out 128 for SS Vegeta...

same here! :hi5:

Here is a mock up I used the stock images he will be about Gohan's size...

432154_10151602626079346_677342549_n.jpg

nice mock up man.

yeah it should be ok if hes around Gohans height...

looking at the promo shots again i noticed that the Taiyo Ken / solar flare face could double as the 'Krilin getting the crap kicked out of him' face.

we just need Tienshinhan /Chiatzou and Yamcha to get made now - gotta get all the Z soldiers!!!!!!

@Jayrod88, dont feel bad. I also thought the line was cancelled at one point. It was a little over a year of hearing absolutely nothing about the line after the original ss goku was released, thought they got cancelled like the MG line >.> bad times.

Yeah, im still holding out hope for the MG Vegeta and Trunks to get released lol; You never know, the success of this line may warrant other lines to refurface.

Im a completionist, so buying all figures in this line is a must, even if I dislike said figure!

Also, can I just say how happy I am that the newer members stuck around! I remember last year this forum was lucky to have a post every month! Now we are at over 500 pages lol.

Back