S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine if we got Normal Goku and Nappa at SDCC! Im still trying to think of what could be better then Normal Goku

If we get nappa i already know how im going to pose him with vegeta lol , im gunna use the stage vegeta came with and have it support nappa in the air and with his screaming face and vegeta standin with a ki blast smirking lol

Given how big Nappa is I don't think a normal Tamashii stage would be able to support him in the air, nor do I think the the clip would be big enough for his waist.

Given how big Nappa is I don't think a normal Tamashii stage would be able to support him in the air, nor do I think the the clip would be big enough for his waist.

it can if you screw the joints a little tighter and if you've bought the saint seiya effect parts that got mentioned here a few times, it includes bigger clips. or you can use two clips, one holding his arm and the other his leg

I've been wanting to go for a few years now. Tickets aren't the expensive part for me, its the flight and hotel. I'm down for getting a group together for SDCC14!

You guys can all party and have a good time with me :). Havent been to con in 3 years cant wait to go this year :)

Thats why id use 2/3 clip thingys to support him one on his leg and one somehwere else, i have another claw from my d arts charizard i never use that one an it will fit on that stAnd np lol i got this figured out :p

Can't wait to get these up coming figures... Getting Vegeta/Goku in a couple weeks...

now just waiting for Amazon to have Krillin for PO. My package for Goku and Vegeta are taking too long :(

Yeah I will most likely be ordering those 2 next.. Still holding out on Piccolo until I find out what exactly the SDCC exclusive is...

Back