S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All u guys with loose leg joints ... Was the left shoulder armor piece disconnected while in box ?

Awesome that it works hope mine don't have this problem.

It will have the problem I'm sure, every guy in here who has gotten it has it. One or two coats removes the problem entirely. I have mine displayed with my other 9 figures but I'm pretty bummed about the scratch on the scouter.

These really put Super Battle Collection to shame.

It will have the problem I'm sure, every guy in here who has gotten it has it. One or two coats removes the problem entirely. I have mine displayed with my other 9 figures but I'm pretty bummed about the scratch on the scouter.

These really put Super Battle Collection to shame.

Still have the super battle collection but I agree the figuarts are insane.

SBC only has the numbers, but I think eventually it won't matter since this line isn't slowing down at all and the amount of accessories is earth shattering anymore. I think Trunks and Saiyan Saga Vegeta got the most accessories.

I like how this Vegeta comes with the two fingers out pose that he used to kill Cui.

SBC only has the numbers, but I think eventually it won't matter since this line isn't slowing down at all and the amount of accessories is earth shattering anymore. I think Trunks and Saiyan Saga Vegeta got the most accessories.

I like how this Vegeta comes with the two fingers out pose that he used to kill Cui.

Honestly what got me into this line is the different heads ,hands and the accessories .recently just watched all of dbz kai uncut it was a fresh take to dbz for me anyway.

And battle damaged Goku from the frieza saga my grail.

With the shirt completely gone, not that last little piece wrapped around his shoulder >_>

It always bugged me in the Budokai games that the damaged gi was always that and not completely removed.

Back