S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just realized Krillin's figure actually has white in his eyes instead of the skin tone that the anime has. I'm actually happy they're giving him white eyeballs.

the SDCC edition has "wwrong colors" on his Gi, but better shading on his muscels and hair.

in Super sayian mode, his Gi becomes lighter colored due to the light from his Power aura.

I'd just wait for the "normal mode" goku.

In fact, I am.

the SDCC edition has "wwrong colors" on his Gi, but better shading on his muscels and hair.

in Super sayian mode, his Gi becomes lighter colored due to the light from his Power aura.

I'd just wait for the "normal mode" goku.

In fact, I am.

same here!:hi5:

Depending on the version actually. There have been some pics of him in SS version with dark orange GI as well. With the dark blue sash and purplish wrist bands, just like the sdcc color.

My amazon scouter vegeta got here and still my BBTS rerelease goku hasn't even got here....... C'mon BBTS

joint fix is EASY.

just take off the legs, and put a coat of clear fingernail polish, or Pledge with future shine on the ball.. let it dry, put legs on, legs are BETTEr than new.

Sweet i was afraid of buying the vegeta and was just gonna wait for the second batch, oh and ordered krillin :)

Last edited:
Ah ic, most likely in 2 weeks when I'm able to get them...

Last edited:
Back