S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be displaying him on the ground knocked the "f" out like he always is.

Figure looks just like him. Well done on the sculpt and effect. Would love to see normal goku and piccolo with kamehameha and mankoasappo laser beam cannon effect as later releases. I don't want sdcc exclusive since it's hard to get. I want good ol fashioned easy amazon preorder!

Tamshii/ Buefin Exclusives from SDCC are allways EASY to get.
Gohan from last year did not sell out on amazon until this past January.

The reason for this is that Tamashii/bluefin simply sell regular product at SDCC. the only thing that makes it an exclusive piece, is that it's avalbe a little early at SDCC, and then is released regularly a little later.

TL;DR : ALL the S.H. Figuarts SDCC exclusives are sold directly by amazon in MASSIVE quantites Post SDCC for normal retail prices.

And how about they include a little dragon ball , c'mon is that too much to ask for ? Just a little clear plastic clear ball with a couple of stars on it

We all need to get together and plan about 5 characters for Figuarts. Send them in to Blufin, and make sure it has faces used in the series.
Plan there outfits, how they fit? and also...what scale they would be and why. EX: Chiaotzu

2z7he1i.jpg

Edit* on to "one"

Last edited:
We all need to get together and plan about 5 characters for Figuarts. Send them in to Blufin, and make sure it has faces used in the series.
Plan there outfits, how they fit? and also...what scale they would be and why. EX: Chiaotzu

2z7he1i.jpg

Edit* on to "one"

This is a pretty damn good idea!

I think Tien should be packaged with Chiaotzu!

I would like to add a name to this list.
King Kia. With Shocked face, straight face, and laughing face. Complete with Bubbles, Gregory, and the mallet.

So, I just got my rerelease goku from amazon and was surprised to see that it didnt come in the brown tamashii boxes all my other dbz figuarts have been coming in from amazon.com. For those who got the recent rerelease directly from amazon.com, did you have it come in the brown tamashii box?

Anyone?

BTW; just noticed that the box looks like it's been opened and resealed. Uusally, my figuarts have 2 pieces of scotch tape on the sides. However, one of them was obviously cut along the edge to access the figure and then a new scotch tape piece was haphazardly placed next to the old one. Am I just being paranoid here? Any others who got goku rerelease directly from amazon who can talk about the packaging? Thanks!

:rotfl
Anyone?

BTW; just noticed that the box looks like it's been opened and resealed. Uusally, my figuarts have 2 pieces of scotch tape on the sides. However, one of them was obviously cut along the edge to access the figure and then a new scotch tape piece was haphazardly placed next to the old one. Am I just being paranoid here? Any others who got goku rerelease directly from amazon who can talk about the packaging? Thanks!

i didn't have a box on either of my SS goku's either, if it makes you feel any better.

where did you get yours from again(sorry not going back to check)?

I think by doing what I was talking about, it would save Figuarts some time with things. Maybe quicker releases? I also can see that there doing the highest forms ever achieved from a certain person first...but nvm that. Bulma + Scouter +Radar+7 Dragonballs = Good!

where did you get yours from again(sorry not going back to check)?

I think by doing what I was talking about, it would save Figuarts some time with things. Maybe quicker releases? I also can see that there doing the highest forms ever achieved from a certain person first...but nvm that. Bulma + Scouter +Radar+7 Dragonballs = Good![

Brilliant. I agree that she needs to be the one to come with them.,

Never bought from amazon hmmm, mine didn't come with one either and it was from toysarena.

Before I get off here, who here thinks selling the bigger figures at comic con would be better? This year Nappa, next Broly, Cooler, then Bojack? I know this will get me pumped waiting for SDCC instead of waiting on a repaint...:rock

That's all well and good, but most of us have to get them from a scalper who is charging twice the retail.

Back