S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regular SSJ Goku came in today:

8680297918_29ffb250c8_o.jpg

Great pic bro!!! Hey is the paint scheme the same as 1st release? Could u take a pic please? Just wondering if they touched the face like they did Gohan

Great pic bro!!! Hey is the paint scheme the same as 1st release? Could u take a pic please? Just wondering if they touched the face like they did Gohan

YES :lecture

I need to know this too :exactly:

if its the same color as the old figure, I'll pass. But if they gave him a new paint job thats in uniform with Trunks, Gohan and Vegeta, I'm game.

It's just a re release of the first version with no shading, like the first version of Gohan. I think you guys are wanting the sdcc version.ill still take a pic shortly

It's just a re release of the first version with no shading, like the first version of Gohan. I think you guys are wanting the sdcc version.ill still take a pic shortly

I think what everyone wants to know is, have the stiff leg joints been sorted? and has the paint job been improved on the eyes?

The issue i had with the original Goku was how the eyes were done; not enough paint on the pupils and as a result he comes off looking quite evil.

Oh, and if the legs are still stiff, can I suggest that you get a ear swab/ q tip, and dip it in cooking oil, and dab the ball joint to grease it up, will stop any unintentional snapping.

I think what everyone wants to know is, have the stiff leg joints been sorted? and has the paint job been improved on the eyes?

The issue i had with the original Goku was how the eyes were done; not enough paint on the pupils and as a result he comes off looking quite evil.

Oh, and if the legs are still stiff, can I suggest that you get a ear swab/ q tip, and dip it in cooking oil, and dab the ball joint to grease it up, will stop any unintentional snapping.

His pupils were almost none existent.

Has anyone else noticed that Trunks, SS 3 Goku, and SDCC Gohan are all starting to sell out and go up in price?

I wonder if Bandai will re-release any of these?

Haven't checked costs lately. I find it surprising SS3 Goku is going up in cost since it didn't sell well.

Rule of thumb with these figures is to get them as soon as possible before you become an idiot like me and buy SDCC Goku at 150$ :(

bleh, the power ranger figures arnt even out yet and they're listing those for 100 euros already and sailor moon too >_>

That is stunning man.:clap

Thank you very much.

Since I didn't own the original release, I can't answer if it's better or worse.

And thanks for the grease tip, but I own the whole DBZ cast at this point, so I'm kind of use to maintenance on these figuarts. Fortunately, I haven't had that problem yet, but have read about it a LOT.

Here's a picture of the re release, and I threw SDCC in there for anyone wanting to compare. Sorry I don't know more about the original but hopefully the pic helps:

8680894019_65f5321745_o.jpg

Looking at the pic, it seems like the pupils have the same problem you were referring to.

Back