S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might just be your lighting TJ but i think the blue colour may be darker on the rerelease; may be a reason for me to get it after all! The pupils dont look as bad tbh; mine at least, there was so little green you could see the outline of where the paint was supposed to be up to!

Also, you don't happen to be the same guy I am subbed to on youtube are you? The name is familiar lol. Love the photos anyway man!

It might just be your lighting TJ but i think the blue colour may be darker on the rerelease; may be a reason for me to get it after all! The pupils dont look as bad tbh; mine at least, there was so little green you could see the outline of where the paint was supposed to be up to!

Also, you don't happen to be the same guy I am subbed to on youtube are you? The name is familiar lol. Love the photos anyway man!

The yellow looks darker in the pic than in-hand but the blue is pretty on.

And yea, I have a youtube channel. I review a bit of everything but mostly robots.

Thank you very much.

Since I didn't own the original release, I can't answer if it's better or worse.

And thanks for the grease tip, but I own the whole DBZ cast at this point, so I'm kind of use to maintenance on these figuarts. Fortunately, I haven't had that problem yet, but have read about it a LOT.

Here's a picture of the re release, and I threw SDCC in there for anyone wanting to compare. Sorry I don't know more about the original but hopefully the pic helps:

8680894019_65f5321745_o.jpg

Looking at the pic, it seems like the pupils have the same problem you were referring to.
Sweet pic bro thanks

Thank you very much.

Since I didn't own the original release, I can't answer if it's better or worse.

And thanks for the grease tip, but I own the whole DBZ cast at this point, so I'm kind of use to maintenance on these figuarts. Fortunately, I haven't had that problem yet, but have read about it a LOT.

Here's a picture of the re release, and I threw SDCC in there for anyone wanting to compare. Sorry I don't know more about the original but hopefully the pic helps:

8680894019_65f5321745_o.jpg

Looking at the pic, it seems like the pupils have the same problem you were referring to.

the hair looks like its one solid yellow colour, instead of gradation from yellow to whiteish on the top like vegeta, trunks and sdcc gohan. Thanks for the pics, but I'll pass for this.

Cant wait for Freeza and v1 Vegeta :panic: I hope its out soon. :impatient::impatient:

Got my vegeta, sdcc gonna and cell in the post finally from toy arena yesterday!! Need to get ss3 goku next and damn I wish I could get my hands on sdcc goku!!!! Cheapest I found it after shipping is £179 on eBay! :(

So... Since we haven't even gotten release info yet for the non-SS Goku, Nappa, Krillin, and Android 18 figures shown last year, I guess hopes aren't too high for new figs at SDCC this year? This line is coming out so excruciatingly slow... =\

Agreed but i think with the new movie out and the buu saga being made now hopefully they will start making more figures come out quicker..hopefully!

Yeah, this line comes out so slow that with the frustration of waiting so long, and there never being any concrete release dates, the excitement kinda gets killed a bit.

I think people are panicking too soon, con is coming up so they arent going to release anything before then. Con is where they reveal a lot of things for all major toy lines. I think we are still safe that the line will live and tease us some more on future figures

Last edited:
Just a heads up, a couple of ebay sellers now have Regular Vegeta in stock, but a bit overpriced, so look out for them to start shipping.

They have already stated that the US is the main buyer for this line... As long as the fans stay loyal we will get more figures.
Regular Goku had been shown for years now, I've pretty much made up my mind that if he doesn't see a release in 2013, then it will be awhile until we get him. My feeling for SDCC this year, is 2 more figures shown! With release dates for Android, Krillin, and Nappa.

Just a heads up, a couple of ebay sellers now have Regular Vegeta in stock, but a bit overpriced, so look out for them to start shipping.

Those sellers are most likely based in Japan or Hong Kong, where some figures are more prone to being leaked. Usually these sellers up their prices substantially due to their severe misunderstanding of supply and demand.

Last edited:
Hopefully it's a sign that he's coming soooooon

OT, but is anyone looking forward to Sailor Moon too? Someone elsewhere mentioned setting up a 90s trifecta with Goku, SM, and Red Power Ranger, and the thought is really tempting me..

i am. and im going to add gundam wing, pokemon and digimon to that 90's list :)

Back