S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Falcouner soundtrack is the best

Yup, his music just gives you the chills at memorable moments; it just adds depth to the show that the japanese music just cant match, and makes it seem childish.

Wholeheartedly agree. He started in the Ginyu Force battles until the end of the series. I didn't care for the Funi dub and music from the Saiyan saga, not sure if he did those.

Getting back on point, More than anyone else, I want the Sayians.

Normal versions of
Goku
Vegeta ( Comming soon, YAY)
Nappa
Turles
Radditz ( VERY MUCH WANT)
Bardok
Broley ( all forms)

Really REALLY want to see them tackle all those characters.

Granted, I'll buy anything they make to keep the line going, to show my love of Dragon Ball, and show my love Of AT.

Getting back on point, More than anyone else, I want the Sayians.

Normal versions of
Goku
Vegeta ( Comming soon, YAY)
Nappa

Turles
Radditz ( VERY MUCH WANT)
Bardok
Broley ( all forms)

Really REALLY want to see them tackle all those characters.

Granted, I'll buy anything they make to keep the line going, to show my love of Dragon Ball, and show my love Of AT.

I want a Kaioken version of Goku :peace

double bouns. it could serve as kaioken, or Super Sayian God mode

I think at this point, it would be utter incompetence to not include a SSG head with regular Goku. It's only a slight repaint, and not a different sculpt, not rocket science.

I'd love to get Radditz and the rest of the Saiyans that have yet to be released or made. Radditz hair would provide a bit of a challenge, but I know they could pull it off, if they wanted.

Im sure they'll make the main heroes and villains. (Hoping anyways)
Radditz, Zarbon, Ginyu(at least Capt. Ginyu), The androids,
Buu, Kid Buu, Dabura w/babidi
Goten/trunks 2-pack, Tien w/chaotzu,Yamcha, Rochi, King Kai(maybe),
With those i'd be happy
Obviously and of course Vegeto and BROLI!!!

Wait, popo is blue on your nicktoons version?? UK must have got a less edited version then, as the channel states its the nicktoons version, but popo is black among other things. The intro is Vignaw? (Brolys voice actor, sorry if I butchered that), so definitely the nick version to some degree.

Well, there was a kamen rider figuarts two pack released a year or two back, so it could be possible, you never know.

There have been sentai/ power ranger two packs as well with the lesser characters. Maybe we can have a yamcha/tien two pack, 17 and 18 two pack, and krillen + kid gohan two pack

Don't bet on two-packs.

I think Bandai will release them as single packs.

I think theres always a chance, trunks, Chaotzu and Goten are smaller characters than Gohan. Although some hardcore fans will grab them some will hold back do to the price. I doubt if sold single they'll be less than $40 which they should due to size

kai also ditches the gore

80836-dbk_super.png

Kai38edits.png

Feeling a need to point out that Japan Kai re-edited the scenes like the first one, getting rid of excessive gore and also the nudity. That wasn't anyone else but Japan doing that, since tv-censorship rules had changed since it originally aired. Even if you have the uncensored DVD/Blueray, those scenes will still be edited.

Nick did do the second one though I believe, along with others, in order to fit OTHER tv-censorship rules. Edits on top of edits (blue popo), and all that. Buying the uncensored version restores the footage to just the japanese edits, which IMO are fine and I LOVE the new dub.

On topic:
I will continue to wave my little flags for Goku, Saiyaman, Bulma, Longhair Yamcha w/Puar, and the Announcer. Pleassee please please
Also, I don't know if it's that easy to just give regular Goku a new head and have God mode. Doesn't he also have a red aura? I feel like they'd tint everything red and release him as some kind of event exclusive.

Last edited:
Back