S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics Snake. Almost makes me want to drop the $$ but holding back for some other stuff. Backtracking. So far, the released figures are
SS Goku (normal & SDCC)
SS3 Goku
SS2 Gohan (normal & SDCC)
Piccolo
SS Trunks
SS Vegeta
Perfect Cell

Any other figures and/or variants that I'm missing?

It should be up in April... Give it a week or two. They just put Vegeta and Goku up in Jan or Feb.

I've been stalking Tamiashii's facebook just waiting for a teaser for the next release.

Does anyone know if all the ssj vegeta's had the little chips in the front of the default head piece? I want to know if I should buy another one or if they all came that way.

Almost certain that SS God will be released next with the optional regular Goku head. It is the year of a new movie release, it only makes sense why they have only released SSJ Gokus.

Does anyone know if all the ssj vegeta's had the little chips in the front of the default head piece? I want to know if I should buy another one or if they all came that way.

The chip is on the hair btw.

I bought one on ebay and it had that paint chip ur saying, i returned it to the seller then bought another from a dif seller and to my luck it had the same paint chip. Im guessing a lot of them got manufactured that way. Sucks, i may send it to a buddy that paints figures to fix

I've seen a few SS vegeta's in shops that have all had various face/hair chipping! I've got 1 waiting for me at the post office (where he remains as it's shut atm due to Jesus, - sounds like a filler episode :lol) So i'm apprehensive. If mine has it I'll just airbrush it up some. I'm gonna try and get rid of his sunburnt look anyway!

A seller from Hong Kong is selling all three on eBay, preorder I assume. Too bad I live with my gf otherwise I would get a serious inventory going.

Also, if anyone wants to get rid of any Saiyan figuarts other than SDCC Goku and Vegeta reply herreeeeeee

Back