S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think Toriyama mailed it in with this design. If it's Super Saiyan God, how about make it look like a ****ing variant of Super Saiyan? :gah:

360px-Goku_SSJ_God.jpg

I actually like the ss God form its not overly dynamic very plan and simple.

I actually like the ss God form its not overly dynamic very plan and simple.

Simple is fine. But it doesn't resemble Super Saiyan in the least. Why is there even a Saiyan god anyway?

I think I would like it if it didn't have red hair since it clashes with Goku's gi way too much, no contrast.

I think Toriyama was going for a natural variant on Gohans mystic power up, like a level that can be called upon only when absolutely needed.

The look is growing on me, i have to say; it seems more like gaining the absolute limits of what a saiyan can achieve without wasting a transformation.

EDIT: Also, why does it look as if Gohan now has his mystic power up again? The first trailer and poster clearly had him go super, so will Bills maybe take it away? Logic would state that since the other three (Goten, Trunks and Vegeta) were super saiyans that Gohan would be drawn that way too, so Toriyama must have changed his mind or something!

I think Toriyama was going for a natural variant on Gohans mystic power up, like a level that can be called upon only when absolutely needed.

The look is growing on me, i have to say; it seems more like gaining the absolute limits of what a saiyan can achieve without wasting a transformation.

EDIT: Also, why does it look as if Gohan now has his mystic power up again? The first trailer and poster clearly had him go super, so will Bills maybe take it away? Logic would state that since the other three (Goten, Trunks and Vegeta) were super saiyans that Gohan would be drawn that way too, so Toriyama must have changed his mind or something!

I think there is a link to an article posted in this forum from kanzenshuu that addresses that. It was a photoshop oversight error or something for the posters. Gohan is supposed to be mystic in this. One of the writers of the movie mentioned it in a twitter interview or something like that.

Not feeling any Saiyan 'God' in that design tbh. It might grow on me later. I couldn't even fathom GT's SS4 design with their black hair but for some reason felt that the form was powerful.
BTW, is SSG > Vegitto??

Hopefully not. He's my favorite artistic version of anything goku related just ahead of ss4 gogeta. Also, a few pages back someone mentioned using kamen rider eefects for ki blasts. Ss3 figuarts goku would be pretty cool if it came with the exploding dragon fist effect! Might have to search for a clear orange or yellow dragon to incorporate.

Hopefully not. He's my favorite artistic version of anything goku related just ahead of ss4 gogeta. Also, a few pages back someone mentioned using kamen rider eefects for ki blasts. Ss3 figuarts goku would be pretty cool if it came with the exploding dragon fist effect! Might have to search for a clear orange or yellow dragon to incorporate.
5a03d529_225px-Vegitto.jpeg

On another note, I just got Cell, and damn, he looks mighty fine :rock Really looking forward to Freeza and v1 Vegeta now! I really do hope they make more villains soon. I already have enough Gokus on my shelf :lol

Badass I want that sdcc goku great pics love how cell looks gotta get him.

Good luck, the scalpers are giving people a pounding. I dropped 150$ on mine and the box wasn't in good condition but the figure was obviously never messed with since it had stiff joints.

Good luck, the scalpers are giving people a pounding. I dropped 150$ on mine and the box wasn't in good condition but the figure was obviously never messed with since it had stiff joints.

Ouch! So far I have only three figues gohan ,vegeta and piccolo which I paid the most for so far.

You know, for a while there, your pics kinda surprise me, Snake. As I have most of my figures in the same poses as you, and i was wondering when did I took new photos and upload them here :panic::lol

Great collection btw, bud :rock

You know, for a while there, your pics kinda surprise me, Snake. As I have most of my figures in the same poses as you, and i was wondering when did I took new photos and upload them here :panic::lol

Great collection btw, bud :rock

Thanks man! I've had them in those poses for a long time at this point. The main Saiyan posse in the center was my building off point :rock

I might scoot the left side over close to the first releases of Goku and Gohan so I can fit Freeza next to Cell :peace

Thanks man! I've had them in those poses for a long time at this point. The main Saiyan posse in the center was my building off point :rock

I might scoot the left side over close to the first releases of Goku and Gohan so I can fit Freeza next to Cell :peace

Looks great. Looks like a poster picture of them. I might change my ssj3 goku pose....

Back