S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16 was deff much stronger he could have defeated cell but cell was craftier and went for his main goal, also a neat idea i just thought of... You know how vegeta cell frieza and piccolo have the crossed arms pose, it would be kool if 16 had the same thing but instead he was holding his hands betweeen his arms for his hell flash move

I don't remember the anime and movie quite well but did Bardock go SS anytime?

yeah he did. In the new short story, where he went back through time after the Freeza blast.

Back in that time, he will meet Freeza's ancestor - Chilled. And turn SS when he fought with him. Thats where they linked the story of Freeza being afraid of the legendary Super Saiyan myth.

The short movie is available on youtube if you wanna watch it.

yeah he did. In the new short story, where he went back through time after the Freeza blast.

Back in that time, he will meet Freeza's ancestor - Chilled. And turn SS when he fought with him. Thats where they linked the story of Freeza being afraid of the legendary Super Saiyan myth.

The short movie is available on youtube if you wanna watch it.
Is it canon? I liked the plot continuity where it explains Freeza's fear of the SS myth but I LOL'd a bit at the fact that Bardock went back thru time due to Freeza's blast. It's so coincidental, isn't it? Why don't we get wormholes that often?? :D

I'd like to see Vegeta's face if and when he learns that Kakkarot's dad was a SS too! :thud:

Last edited:
Is it canon? I liked the plot continuity where it explains Freeza's fear of the SS myth but I LOL'd a bit at the fact that Bardock went back thru time due to Freeza's blast. It's so coincidental, isn't it? Why don't we get wormholes that often?? :D

I'd like to see Vegeta's face if and when he learns that Kakkarot's dad was a SS too! :thud:

Nope.
_____

Hmm, I'm sure Toriyama stated it was canon when it first came out; he was definitely involved with it in any case so it's canon to me.

Even if he went SS, he would still be no match for even form 1 of Freeza.
Well, until he devised some way to come back to his original timeline, he could go and train with King Kai or tap into his inner self and unlock dormant powers or the Great Elder could do it for him or Dende or he could train in 500x gravity or......I need to stop, I'm spinning off way too much!!

Even with it's outrageous plots, I still love DB. BTW, didn't you mean that the Figuarts Zero Goku is up for PO?

Well, until he devised some way to come back to his original timeline, he could go and train with King Kai or tap into his inner self and unlock dormant powers or the Great Elder could do it for him or Dende or he could train in 500x gravity or......I need to stop, I'm spinning off way too much!!

Even with it's outrageous plots, I still love DB. BTW, didn't you mean that the Figuarts Zero Goku is up for PO?

Yes the zero version, I don't like the lightning effects on it. It's too reminiscent of SS2.

Finally got my piccolo! Now im just waiting for the re release of ssj goku an i will be all caught up lol

I really think Toriyama mailed it in with this design. If it's Super Saiyan God, how about make it look like a ****ing variant of Super Saiyan? :gah:

360px-Goku_SSJ_God.jpg

Back