S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one on ebay and it had that paint chip ur saying, i returned it to the seller then bought another from a dif seller and to my luck it had the same paint chip. Im guessing a lot of them got manufactured that way. Sucks, i may send it to a buddy that paints figures to fix

Have you taken it out of the package yet? When I first got my Vegeta figure, I thought some paint was missing on his hair, but opened him anyway and lo and behold, it just looked that way in the package due to the plastic being pressed against. There was no paint missing at all. I've experienced this with other figures as well in the past. It's always a relief to discover it's just an optical illusion of sorts.

However, if it's out of the package and there is in fact missing paint, that sucks.

I can't wait for the two new arrivals, so I can finally freshen up the layout!

jp8ylu.jpg

n6ukon.jpg

Just got SS Vegeta - paint is all ok and it really was just the box that led to it looking chipped :lol. One thing that has me curious is that I got it from a US seller... but it was sent with a Swedish tracking number and with a Sweden post sticker on it... it took 3 weeks getting to the UK though so I doubt it actually came from Sweden.. just has me damn curious haha :lol

Just got SS Vegeta - paint is all ok and it really was just the box that led to it looking chipped :lol.

It makes me wonder how many people have been mistaken there was paint missing due to this and either sold it or returned it, having never opened it? I'm not saying that there weren't some that have actually had missing paint, but I think it's far less of a problem then people might think.

You just wouldn't really expect such an evil looking paint chip to be down to some kind of refraction through the plastic thickness lol

It makes me wonder how many people have been mistaken there was paint missing due to this and either sold it or returned it, having never opened it? I'm not saying that there weren't some that have actually had missing paint, but I think it's far less of a problem then people might think.

My Vegeta has a small smudge or weird black residue on his hair that won't come off :slap

No big deal, I still love him :peace

Currently have mine displayed in different action poses, love the possibility of these things :panic:. Please pardon the crappy iPhone quality:

110gm8h.jpg

91fiok.jpg

c7sic.jpg

Just jumping into this line, mostly because of DBZ: Abridged

Pre-ordered normal Vegeta and SS Goku, along with Frezia.

Hoping to pick up a Trunks and Piccolo at some point, and really hoping they release a Krillin with disc!

Just jumping into this line, mostly because of DBZ: Abridged

Pre-ordered normal Vegeta and SS Goku, along with Frezia.

Hoping to pick up a Trunks and Piccolo at some point, and really hoping they release a Krillin with disc!

I cant wait to have krillin so i can hav a team three star pose lol

Krillin vegeta gohan from namek saga... Its from team fourstars dragonball z abriged, if u havent seen it u have lots to watch n be addicted too!

Yeah, DBZ Abridged is actually what got me interested in DBZ in general again, it's just so damn funny!

How they can take an episode of DBZ and rescript it so it is so funny yet still has the same story behind it amazes me.

Yeah, DBZ Abridged is actually what got me interested in DBZ in general again, it's just so damn funny!

How they can take an episode of DBZ and rescript it so it is so funny yet still has the same story behind it amazes me.

Its very simple... They just said what EVERYONE was thinking lmao for example frieza: i give this planet 2 more minutes tops!
Goku: do u have a watch?
Frieza: what....no...why?
Goku: cuz i dont think you know how to tell time..

Lmfao and there are so many more times but ya lol

Back