S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree a complete set of the Z Fighters from the Cell era would be cool but you're on your own when it comes to Yamucha's hair. Saying you don't like him with long hair is like saying you prefer the DBGT Vegeta were he had a mustache.

Lmao!!! Oh man vegetas moustache.... Wtf were they thinking lol and iunno i just hate on yamcha lol so useless ever since dragonball lol

I have to say I don't agree with what some of you are asking; the lesser characters never sell well, and is usually what causes lines to cease being made, and i for one don't want this line to fail.

Don't get me wrong, I would love having all characters in my collection, but I would prefer them to finish doing main characters and villains first, like everyone from the Buu saga before they take the risk on the likes of yamcha or Tien; sure, we will buy them, but others wont.

in the end, money means everything, and i don't want this line to end due to bad sales.

I have to say I don't agree with what some of you are asking; the lesser characters never sell well, and is usually what causes lines to cease being made, and i for one don't want this line to fail.

Don't get me wrong, I would love having all characters in my collection, but I would prefer them to finish doing main characters and villains first, like everyone from the Buu saga before they take the risk on the likes of yamcha or Tien; sure, we will buy them, but others wont.

in the end, money means everything, and i don't want this line to end due to bad sales.

Same here. Just stick with the mains, if that's all we get so be it.

Ya i guess but we already have the main ppl already like we got cell were getting frieza and vegeta and all thats left is buu reg goku

Great post you a 100% right .

Give me Super Saiyan 2 Goku and I can die happy.

give me this and i’ll die happy

Goku.jpg

Thats it exactly! instead of just redoing the same body over and over, they could make battle damaged versions, surely that would keep everyone happy?

I am a completionist, so I want all forms of every main character, including both versions of adult Gohan, Majin Vegeta etc. I would also like a Goku in his pre android outfit, aswell as his ripped clothing from battling Frieza. We also can't forget Gokus least seen outfit; him in saiyan armor from the time chamber, and no, sticking his head on vegetas body doesn't cut it! the proportions are wrong, same goes for Gohan (maybe give Gohan a long hair body along with the other two)

the list is endless for main forms, no reason to get into risky characters yet (Krillin is an exception, he is well liked and I would still consider him a main character)

Thats it exactly! instead of just redoing the same body over and over, they could make battle damaged versions, surely that would keep everyone happy?

I am a completionist, so I want all forms of every main character, including both versions of adult Gohan, Majin Vegeta etc. I would also like a Goku in his pre android outfit, aswell as his ripped clothing from battling Frieza.

the list is endless for main forms, no reason to get into risky characters yet (Krillin is an exception, he is well liked and I would still consider him a main character)

Exactly im hoping they release Krillin at sometime down the road.

If they do a Majin Vegeta they would just need to reuse the legs and arms (flesh tone of course) from the armored Vegeta. Make his hair SS2 with more spikes, and you can have a face with or w/o the M on the forehead.

Well thats a given; 16 was stronger than Piccolo, and almost a match for first form Cell, wheras 17 and 18 had trouble with Piccolo

Back