S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my small set up of my DBZ figures.... cell phone pics...

Great collection and poses. Love the air kamehameha with Gohan. Also, I like how you elevated Trunks on the cube; evens out the spacing. Might have to do that in my shelves since there's so many figures and statues that I can't see the ones in back.

Thanks for sharing.

Hopefully they come up with a better name for the new transformation for the english dub than "SS God form", which sounds pretty lame

Where are you guys from outside the US/Japan gonna order the regular vegeta/frieza from? not sure where to look apart from ebay (where I won't ever preorder from :lol)

I might as well say this now; something happens in this film that does indeed make GT non canon in its entirety. I wont spoil what it is but it is funny. Toriyama also leaves the door wide open for dbz to continue, and again, I cant say why for spoilers.

Where are you guys from outside the US/Japan gonna order the regular vegeta/frieza from? not sure where to look apart from ebay (where I won't ever preorder from :lol)

Bigbadtoystore is where I am thinking of getting my figures from; they actually ask you if you want all your figures shipped as gifts, which is amazing for UK folks as that stops customs slapping tax on them.

I might as well say this now; something happens in this film that does indeed make GT non canon in its entirety. I wont spoil what it is but it is funny. Toriyama also leaves the door wide open for dbz to continue, and again, I cant say why for spoilers.

Thanks for avoiding spoilers; I'm actually sort of looking forward to watching it and being surprised,

Where r u getting this info from?? And isnt there a way to mark what u say as a spoiler ... I seen it done before lol

Japan already has the first screenings, so if you know where to look there are full synopsis on the story; as for spoilers... im on mobile so that feature is near impossible to use lol

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Japan already has the first screenings, so if you know where to look there are full synopsis on the story; as for spoilers... im on mobile so that feature is near impossible to use lol

Where would i go looking??? Lol i dnt know where to look

Kaizenshuu of course! Heres the link to the highlights of the movie that they have been told about, but be warned; this link has spoilers. Pay close attension to bullet points 4,5 and 6 by the way, the 4th is the reason GT isnt canon, 5th hints at a sequel as does 6, but that one is a WTF moment that could mean all the other manga that Toriyama does is connected to dragonball aswell.

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/03/12/battle-of-gods-first-preview-screening-complete-spoilers/

Last edited:
gt could be cannon, just cut out the part they wish for themselfs to get young, and there on start with goku being wished to kid goku and so on. it could be like instead of picturing pilaf and gang old and wrinky, they could be young and mad at goku for being older than them and still better idk.

Kaizenshuu of course! Heres the link to the highlights of the movie that they have been told about, but be warned; this link has spoilers. Pay close attension to bullet points 4,5 and 6 by the way, the 4th is the reason GT isnt canon, 5th hints at a sequel as does 6, but that one is a WTF moment that could mean all the other manga that Toriyama does is connected to dragonball aswell.

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/03/12/battle-of-gods-first-preview-screening-complete-spoilers/

Oh man the irony in the 4th point lmfao!

gt could be cannon, just cut out the part they wish for themselfs to get young, and there on start with goku being wished to kid goku and so on. it could be like instead of picturing pilaf and gang old and wrinky, they could be young and mad at goku for being older than them and still better idk.

GT is just garbage lol very very small redeeming things from the giant pile of crap it is lol

it was ok , but let me add this pilaf and gang could asked to be wished back to farts again...somewhere after the movie to be old again zzz

Main reason why gt was absolute crap is becuz they started it off with pilaf gettin some imaginary dragon that shouldnt exist and instead of wishin to be the ruler of the world and everyone bowing to him like he always wanted he wishes goku to be a kid.... Even though when goku was a kid he was still beating him up so wtf

GT is just garbage lol very very small redeeming things from the giant pile of crap it is lol

GT was awesome. it has more of an original Dragon ball Feel than Z did.

Don't get me wrong. I LIKE DBZ, But I prefer Original Dragon ball to it.

I also happen to enjoy GT a great deal as well.

Hell, GT fits better within the contex of the stories than most of the movies do :lol

Back