S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys should check this:

537951_415700298513429_1619587513_n.jpg

Where did u get it?

Anyone else get there Vegeta with two chips on the front of his hair? It came in the brown shipper box and was unopened so was wondering if anyone else on this board encountered this problem.

Anyone else get there Vegeta with two chips on the front of his hair? It came in the brown shipper box and was unopened so was wondering if anyone else on this board encountered this problem.

I got it when it was first released and had some chips on his hair as well

Those Frieza pics are really nice, especially the one with piccolo looking like a Boss. That face that Frieza has on just screams "Die you Saiyan monkhey!".

Last edited:
I just stumbled onto these figures and they look amazing. Must get one soon. Is there any new news about the normal Goku? See lots of pics of it but haven't seen any release dates.

hmm, every once in a while theres someone new coming to the forum, who just discovered this particular line of figures, and their main concern is always normal Goku. @Mapleleafsfan15, hear my words, for I speak truth.. That normal Goku figure is merely a ghost, it appears every once in a while, and for years it has been eluding the masses of fans who wish to take ownership of it.
Some say that it doesnt even really exist..

It will probably be released this year, or the next, likely this year, maybe in November.

Last edited:
Back