S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the figures shown at the last event were not for the eyes of the public, it even says exactly that on their facebook page. The figures will be revealed soon enough.. Im gonna guess that the next few figures are gonna be
tien
yamcha
bardock
frieza 1st form

But, more likely, perhaps, are Buu saga figures.
:lsvader

Last edited:
GUYS!
yHUZjuiJeFOuwSHfSogHPw.jpg

Also, where can i get these!
8.Cf9u7SXCQlHLdBJjCyvw.jpg

XIEEDEjeRikdM9V4_eJG5Q.jpg

PkuarcgDV4vz6gcomNyaGQ.jpg

cW1yjTkBsypPvOTvZSAs_A.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that's cool how they posed all those like to show they're movements in battle . Besides those two will they release more characters ? And how much are they? I don't know if my pockets will comply ..... Lol

There is another "mystery" character to be release with them. Idk how much for though, i dont think theyre gonna be cheap though. If theyre cheap im going to buy a butt load of em, so i can do a similar display to theirs. It looks awesome.

I think the site there says it'll be 550yen. which is about 6 bucks. but who knows what they'll end up costing us over the web. But if they are only 6 bucks, i'll be getting about 10 of each!

Last edited:
Would love to see a SS Vegeta repaint/ rerelease; this figure was definitely under produced compared to some of the newer figures

No, Vegeta has not been released yet.
Those other figures look amazing though, I didnt think we'd see another line of articulated Dragonball figures while the SH Figuarts line was still producing new ones. I wonder how tall they are?

No, Vegeta has not been released yet.
Those other figures look amazing though, I didnt think we'd see another line of articulated Dragonball figures while the SH Figuarts line was still producing new ones. I wonder how tall they are?

Ah ok thanks.

They looks smaller/less detailed than SHFs.

With Nappa being a larger scale figure, I wouldn't mind Figuarts taking a crack at Freeza's father! I would shell out an easy $100 for him. Maybe a SDCC exclusive with a MechoFreeza! That would make for a hell of a display for Trunks.

With Nappa being a larger scale figure, I wouldn't mind Figuarts taking a crack at Freeza's father! I would shell out an easy $100 for him. Maybe a SDCC exclusive with a MechoFreeza! That would make for a hell of a display for Trunks.

C'mon dont say that then they will charge 100$ lol they need to charge about the same for napa or any other big character

He is much larger than Nappa. Nappa looks to be about 7 inches,so Mr.Freeza would be at around a 9 or 10 inches. Fairly large figure!

Back