S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet you they're just holding it back in case the line starts to wane and it needs a revival :lol That, or he will follow a niche figure's release to recoup lack of sales (how popular IS Android 18 anyway? :monkey3 )

Btw, does anybody think there's a chance Nappa will come with full saiyan armour? I'm unfamiliar with bandai and am not sure if they'd include accessories of that level, it sure would look impressive.

I hope soon, b/c regular Goku is one of the best looking figures they've done yet. I find translating 2D anime to 3D figures is hit and miss, even when it comes to Bandai's top shelf stuff. So far I've preferred the non-Super Saiyan figures the most, though Trunks turned out really nice too.

I bet you they're just holding it back in case the line starts to wane and it needs a revival :lol That, or he will follow a niche figure's release to recoup lack of sales (how popular IS Android 18 anyway? :monkey3 )

Btw, does anybody think there's a chance Nappa will come with full saiyan armour? I'm unfamiliar with bandai and am not sure if they'd include accessories of that level, it sure would look impressive.
The Piccolo figure comes with two different looks and lots of accessories, so I'm sure Nappa can come with the armour :pray:

I hope soon, b/c regular Goku is one of the best looking figures they've done yet. I find translating 2D anime to 3D figures is hit and miss, even when it comes to Bandai's top shelf stuff. So far I've preferred the non-Super Saiyan figures the most, though Trunks turned out really nice too.

Yeah, the head sculpt looks perfect, imo. All they need to do is use the same body of the ss goku with the normal head....:gah:

We need normal goku ! And I hope he comes with a ssj2 head in the box ;)

There are so many Goku's to be made, I'd buy them all. SSJ2, Sayain Armor, Frieza Saga battle damaged SSJ, post-Kid Buu Saga/early GT, etc. That said, SSJ2 is probably my favorite Saiyan transformation. I wonder how much longer we have to wait until we get kid and adult Gohan.

Hell yeah!!!!!:rock:rock:rock
Ssj_2_goku.jpg

i really hope they dont do gt -____-. only thing they are allowed to do is super saiyan 4 vegeta gogeta and goku, and sin shenron to pose them with. Thats it!!!

Why won't you take my money, Bandai?!

Still hoping for some kind of gi symbol-- anything! I just don't want it to be bare :'(

They NEED to make a ssj4 vegeta, goku, gogeta! That would be insane also a sin, nova and eis shenron would be kool to have, but all the other gt characters are lame

They NEED to make a ssj4 vegeta, goku, gogeta! That would be insane also a sin, nova and eis shenron would be kool to have, but all the other gt characters are lame

All of those figures would be awesome, I'd also like to see Majuub, Super 17, and baby. Maybe a regular vegeta, and goku as well.
Bandai could release great ape figures through their monster arts line.

I don't mind the all those ssj goku and vegeta figures, but it seems to me that the priority should be a regular goku, since that's the most "famous" look of the character. In fact, that should've been the first figure from the dbz line, not cell,trunks or all the ssj figures, imo. At least we are getting a normal vegeta....FINALLY :yess:

Last edited:
Ya i agree, they should have done everything in order( goku, piccolo, raditz, vegeta, nappa an throw in a z fighter every once in a while lol) and worked there way up thru the sagas

As it has been said before, I hope they add Broly, Gotenks (although I'm concerned how tiny he will be), Gogeta/Vegetto both normal and SSJ, and also SS4 Gogeta. I wouldn't cry if that added Bardock normal and SSJ (legendary SSJ!). Granted it's only a goku head with a scar and red bandana.....shouldn't be too hard, right?

Did you see that the new DBZ Battle of Gods movie will be releasing in IMAX on March 30 on the international release date? So no waiting for it to come out on the internet, AND you get IMAX for all those great fights we hope to see. I've never seen DBZ in the movie theater, so I'm excited....I think my hair just turned yellow with lightning. Or is that just static electricity?

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/02/05/battle-of-gods-imax-english-press-release/

I live near one of the largest imax theaters in the world, so hopefully the movie makes its way here.

Unless they dubbed the new movie beforehand with the funi dub, there would be no way in hell I would spend money to watch it, even on a massive screen; I am not a read subtitles kind of guy lol.

Yeah, it looks like the IMAX DBZ deal is only for IMAX's in Japan. Makes sense from a financing position. I was surprised at the thought of it making enough money in non-Asian IMAX's. Looks like I'll have to wait for it to be subbed on the internet.

Back