S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate how they try to mimic the Aura effect by painting the clothing it that manner. I dont care about that damn color change! either include the actual effect in a plastic that would make the clothing look that way when looking threw it or **** it!

I though Saiyans never grow or lose their hair :huh

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBE8xj1ISIc&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/ame]

Nappa used to sport a mohawk :lol

What... Saiyans cant cut their hair?

They can cut their hair, but their hair doent grow past a certain point, but that only applies to pure blooded saiyans like goku and vegeta. This is why goku has never gotten a haircut.

They can cut their hair, but their hair doent grow past a certain point, but that only applies to pure blooded saiyans like goku and vegeta. This is why goku has never gotten a haircut.

I know lol. Im talking about Hydeous saying that Saiyans dont loose hair which is ok just doesnt mean they can get a haircut :lol

So I just started collecting these figures and all the ones I have thus far are in the brown shipper box. My question is if the sdcc versions came in shipper boxes as well since I'm gonna want to collect them all in that way. I'm debating on just opening them out of the shipper boxes, but I'm so torn! >.< any suggestions?:panic:

My sdcc Goku came in a shipping box, and so did all of my other figures except for piccolo.

Awesome! I just need te two gokus and two gohans right now. Got a piccolo today, but didn't come in a shipping box. Since piccolo was the first figure released, did he not come in one? Can anyone confirm this?

Nappa is a warrior, doesn't strike me as someone who give a damn bout his hair or how he looks. Even saiyans doesn't get away with hair loss :lol

Nappa was working on his modeling career up until krillin ruined his face! (TFS reference lol)

Awesome! I just need te two gokus and two gohans right now. Got a piccolo today, but didn't come in a shipping box. Since piccolo was the first figure released, did he not come in one? Can anyone confirm this?

Mass release figures do not come with shipping boxes (Gokou, Piccolo, Gohan), only exclusives do.

So trunks, vegeta, perfect cell and ssj 3 goku were exclusives? I'm just trying to figure out which ones come in a sealed brown shipper box with the name and UPC code. Heard they they would be worth more in those.

Trunks, Vegeta, cell, SDCC Gohan all did. But the initial Asian manga (gohan, goku, piccolo) releases didn't come with outer brown box. Neither did the SDCC Goku, at least mine didn't.

Well I can confirm that trunks, super saiyan vegeta, super saiyan 3 goku and cell come in te brown shipping box. You confirmed SDCC gohan does and Krieges confirmed SDCC goku does. So all we need to know now is if the original versions of goku and gohan do along with piccolo.

So all we need to know now is if the original versions of goku and gohan do along with piccolo.

They don't, I already said before. Those 3 were sold on shelves, the rest were all mail order or event exclusives, which is why they have individual shipping boxes.

Oh well awesome! My questions are now solved! I guess I just need the SDCC gohan and goku in a shipping box. How hard is that going to be to find?

Back