S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is so weird. The brown shipping boxes only come if they are tamashii web exclusives in Japan, which are Vegeta, Cell, SSJ3 Goku, Trunks, as of now. So I do not know how people got shipping boxes for non exclusives...and IIRC, SDCC exclusive gohan and goku did not have shipping boxes...

I got a review up of Figuarts Cell on my site. It's a video/written/pictorial:

Toy Review/Pictorial: SH Figuarts Perfect Cell

Jut a great damned figure. Here are some pics from it:

15.jpg

33.jpg

Hey guys I am buying some of the Tamashii stage acts and Im wondering If I can get your opinions on which ones I should get between Act 4 or Act 5?

Hey guys I am buying some of the Tamashii stage acts and Im wondering If I can get your opinions on which ones I should get between Act 4 or Act 5?

for Dragon Ball get the Act 4's act 5's have a different shape and a strut designed arm for the stand that is more suited for mecha stuff. definitely Act 4

for Dragon Ball get the Act 4's act 5's have a different shape and a strut designed arm for the stand that is more suited for mecha stuff. definitely Act 4

Is Act 4 the same one that comes with ss3 Goku? Because I didn't know If Act 5 was taller then Act 4

Man those are incredible pics, thanks for sharing!

Hey, thank you man.

I'm actually huge on Figuarts, especially the DBZ ones, but I'm newer to the board and not familiar with how things operate... if I post other pics and reviews of these in this thread, is that considered spam?

8-group.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, thank you man.

I'm actually huge on Figuarts, especially the DBZ ones, but I'm newer to the board and not familiar with how things operate... if I post other pics and reviews of these in this thread, is that considered spam?

8-group.jpg

there is a review section, but personally I dont see anything wrong with that, seen it done in other threads so I think its fine

Hey, thank you man.

Nah, it's cool, it's not uncommon. I do it sometimes too. Good pics!

Cell really is an excellent figure; his joints allow not just for alot of poses, but for very fluid looking poses too, something the rest failed at.

The pic above me is the perfect example; you would swear Cell was alive in that pic! try doing that with any of the others lol.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this line, but Cell is the best they have made so far, the rest pale in comparison.

UGH! They are tempting us with that prototype frieza! I swear, I will just go to these conventions one day and break the display case, grab the figs and run :D

The poster did it himself; the frieza is from the ultimate figure series that came out a few years ago, and was the most articulated, and best scultped figures until figuarts came along.

Nice shots! I like how that last one is meant to look like the cell games arena :)

On a side note, anybody else hoping that scouter Vegeta comes with "final flash" hands? While you can achieve the powering-up pose with the spread finger hands from SSJ Vegeta, it's lacking the actual "shooting" hands. Personally one of my favorite scenes of all time :)
https://youtu.be/xfaw75qL5JU?t=2m40s

This line was already fantastic, but that Cell really looks great. I think it helps that he doesn't really have clothing to worry about, and his body type lends well to the kind of figures they make (like having separate kneecaps). It's a great match!

Boy, I never thought I'd want a Cell.

After seeing the "normal" Vegeta though, I think I might make him my first Figuarts purchase.. That or Cell. It's hard to decide! I saw that anime-island and BBTS are accepting pre-orders for Vegeta, but are any others places doing it? I know that price fluxes sometimes as the date gets closer to release, but do either of them give the difference back (a la amazon pre-orders)?

Also, has anyone heard anything about "normal" Goku? I want him so baaadd

Back