S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we're all clamoring for a normal Goku. I think he'll be Bandai's anchor release if things start to get sour for them. ;)

Out of the figures shown so far my main interest are normal vegeta and frieza. I'm tired of so many Goku's.. They should release it along with Vegeta though, I have no idea why they stall the release of these figures.

Thankfully I don't have any Gokus to be tired of yet :p

The only thing I wish they did was use the tied belt and add his symbols to his gi. It's me being picky, but I just love young Goku.

adorbd2G.jpg

abzTqhca.jpg

Im still hoping that Vegetas hip guards are removable, like his tail; I prefer his namek saga look to the saiyan saga, even with the over 9000 piece lol.

Also, whoever poses these figures for these events needs shot lol; I would love that job!

Last edited:
Thankfully I don't have any Gokus to be tired of yet :p

The only thing I wish they did was use the tied belt and add his symbols to his gi. It's me being picky, but I just love young Goku.

For all we know that could be why we havent had Goku yet, after all, Vegeta needs an opponent to use that scouter on ;)

So if I'm understanding this correctly, scouter Vegeta is gonna come with two hair pieces, one regular and one with the scouter attached. So does this mean that it will essentially come with two heads then (meaning the back half)?

If so, this would be great because we would then be able to throw the regular head on the SSJ Vegeta body with one of the faces, and BAM! two black hair Vegetas on display.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, scouter Vegeta is gonna come with two hair pieces, one regular and one with the scouter attached. So does this mean that it will essentially come with two heads then (meaning the back half)?

I don't know if this is what you're getting at, but it looks like the face plus the front half of the hair is detachable, leaving the black half the same. The scouter looks like it's attached to the front half, so I think they're going to give us multiple faces + front half of hair, and just one of the back half.

For all we know that could be why we havent had Goku yet, after all, Vegeta needs an opponent to use that scouter on ;)
Oh oh, don't get my hopes up! That would reallllly make my day
I don't know what it is about Vegeta's hip and shoulder guards but they're very iconic. Looking at some other pics, the hip guards don't really look very removable. Maybe it'll be different when they're in someone's hands?

Who'd be up for an Android 16? After seeing Nappa, I'm liking how they did a larger sized character. Imagine a swap-out battle damaged head and a swap-out battle damaged upper armor piece. Top it off with a removable "rocket-punch" fist that you could attach to the wrist via a clear rod to make it look like its shooting out. That would be sweeeeet. I hope we get all of the androids eventually, but 16, 19 and my personal favorite 20 are some of my most wanted :)

Who'd be up for an Android 16? After seeing Nappa, I'm liking how they did a larger sized character. Imagine a swap-out battle damaged head and a swap-out battle damaged upper armor piece. Top it off with a removable "rocket-punch" fist that you could attach to the wrist via a clear rod to make it look like its shooting out. That would be sweeeeet. I hope we get all of the androids eventually, but 16, 19 and my personal favorite 20 are some of my most wanted :)

I would.

And I hope they do no 17 as well.

Those 3 are the best android IMO. The characters, design and story are very well designed and thought. It never seemed forced like Boo and the way the story seems to drag.

Still baffles me why they are planning 18 on her own; would have made alot more sense to make both 17 and 18, then make Krillin later.

Dont get me wrong, I get why folks want Krillin, its just that I personally would much prefer both androids to go with Trunks than just 18 to act as Krillins wife lol

Last edited:
Next in line needs to be someone other than Goku or Vegeta. we've got 3 goku's and 2 vegetas already.

I'll make an exception for normal Goku, but if next isn't him, then it needs to be someone else entirely.

Next in line needs to be someone other than Goku or Vegeta. we've got 3 goku's and 2 vegetas already.

I'll make an exception for normal Goku, but if next isn't him, then it needs to be someone else entirely.

I agree! The reason I'm into this line is because of Toriyama's unique character designs. SH Figuarts have managed to translate that well into figure form.

I'd love to see Krilin, Super Buu and the androids. They're all very unique and have great character elements to them.

I will buy whoever they make, but hope that the only adult goku they make next is the normal hair one, I would make an exception with Vegeta as long as he at least has his vest outfit.

I doubt we will se majin vegeta, at least for a while; they have plenty of protos to use before that happens. I predict the next figure after Vegeta will be Frieza or regular Goku; they would be loony to release the others before those two.

Back