S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vegito was deff not filler lol and he was going to kill buu but he wanted to free the people buu absorbed before he killed buu but when he was absorbed an let his guard down inside buus body his fusion got split apart lol

Lmao wow 2bills for a used figure that costs only 180 on amazon or ebay... Jus say u dont want to sell it lol

just got another Vegeta so I can have Trunks in Saiyan armor. And my girlfriend just bought me a Cell. This is the coolest line ever!! (I still need that damn SS Goku!!)

When Gohan got his mystic powers he lost his ability to go super saiyan. I personally think that his super saiyan abilities would have returned with a little more training. The only reason he could not go ss was because his body had reached its limits when he went through mystic training, at least thats how I remember it.

After the old supreme kai unleashed gohans hidden power he told him to power up as if he was going super saiyan and when he did that he didnt turn into a super saiyan he stayed in the same state but was far more powerful, it kinda replaced bein a super saiyan

Saiyans have no limits man :lol

If that's powerful, then how'd you explain super saiyan 3 then? From what I get from reading the manga, is that Gohan doesnt feel the need to turn SS when fighting with Boo, since he already have enough power. He was already swallen up by Boo before he get a chance to fight his full power.

No, Supreme Kai told Gohan specifically that he can no longer turn Super Saiyan once his full potential was unlocked. SS3 is Goku's special transformation that he learned after death, but he can only retain that form for a short time because it burned up his energy too fast were he was in the living world.

No, Supreme Kai told Gohan specifically that he can no longer turn Super Saiyan once his full potential was unlocked. SS3 is Goku's special transformation that he learned after death, but he can only retain that form for a short time because it burned up his energy too fast were he was in the living world.

But gotenks can also achieve SS3 :dunno

I'm gonna re read the manga on the supreme kai chap again.

I just watched that a few weeks ago. And I don't remember that.
GOhan Does say He wonders what super sayian would be like now, and Elder kai Does ask him " do you really need to?"

Once they finish the Buu saga part of Kai, i think we will have a more definite answer. the old translations, both the subs and dubs are all over the place.

But i don't recall him being told he CAN'T do it any more.

As for Gotenks SS3. Think of it like this

Goten and trunks were shown to be INCREDIBLY fast learners.
Both had gone Super Sayian Long before goku or vegeta ever did.

Generally speaking, children are apt to try anything they see to see if they can do it.
and additionally, they were pushing themselves as hard as they could inside the time chamber.
Once Goku showed them HOW to do it, it was only a matter of time before they figured out how to maintain it.

Yeah, translations get lost all the time. We probably have to wait for Buu saga in Kai to come out to get the answer but the real question is, do I want to watch the Buu saga? Lol

154414_257469377714840_1764680287_n.png

just got another Vegeta so I can have Trunks in Saiyan armor. And my girlfriend just bought me a Cell. This is the coolest line ever!! (I still need that damn SS Goku!!)

I'm with you man the line is awesome I got cell recently have all the other ones in the line but I need that damn ss goku but 200$ is kinda high ..... R u gonna buy it at 150$ +?

@Cartoonx22 - I'm pretty obsessive when it comes to completing a line, but I think even I have to draw a line somewhere. I would pay at the most $100. Not going into the $150 and higher like what most of the sellers want.

Back