S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hu...Crisis...who is General Torso?
As for Piccolo Daimao...hu...that's weird...He is available anywhere else but on amazon...
Talking about amazon, why would anyone buy their figures there? Most of them are more expensive than on other websites or in stores.
I saw some prices and was shocked to see that FnF Goku is 119$ when I can find him as close as his retail price on some stores.

Hu...Crisis...who is General Torso?
As for Piccolo Daimao...hu...that's weird...He is available anywhere else but on amazon...
Talking about amazon, why would anyone buy their figures there? Most of them are more expensive than on other websites or in stores.
I saw some prices and was shocked to see that FnF Goku is 119$ when I can find him as close as his retail price on some stores.
I think autocorrect "corrected" him[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

@Yarlick, In the case of that Goku being so expensive, you saw one that was being sold by someone on amazon, not amazon itself.

You’ll typically see something that like that once amazon runs out of stock of a figure.

I’ve been collecting this line since the original three releases and have always used Amazon with no trouble (except Goku Black). It’s very odd that Jirren and Demon king piccollo never popped up. Oh well, I’ll find my chance to secure them eventually [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually still need red hair goku, can you help out? I don’t want to pay those scalping prices.

zz-android21.jpg

She's very lovely indeed! She'll easily snack on the Avengers if they ever meet :)

He is going to be a huge character.
So far they have done a really good job on the Ginyu force.
I'm really excited to see the end product of the SSJ4s though. Have been waiting way too long for those.
Also their Goku Black. Even though i have SHF's, I'd probably still get DFs just to keep the shf sealed.

Yes he’s going to be huge, but can you imagine how big Burter will have to be? I can’t even fathom it

The only way is for them to make these out of scale. Burter will probably be the height of Broly. Racoom will probably be slightly shorter (in-between Ginyu and Broly size). Racoom though will be very broad and muscular, Burter is more height then girth like Racoom.

This got me to look back at these characters and I'm wrong sorry. Burter is just as beefy as Racoom and still taller.

It will be interesting to see how they go about this sizing. I expect it to not be perfect and i hope people accept that cuz these two characters will be very big.

Heh, Crisis, at that point I think we can make our own canon of Dragon Ball with all the alternate timelines and universes....
To me, she is as canon as the new Broly especially if we take into account that she supposedly is based on Gero's wife and that 16 was based on his son.

I was going to post those DF photos. Figure looks good so far. Cant wait to have GF complete and posed. Jeice was pretty amazing, gyniu came with lots pf flaws

Back