S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know? With this new Completed Ultra Instinct figuarts coming out, I hope it includes these:

- Ultra Instinct -Omen- Head with mad face.

- Closed eyes face for it and SROE Goku.

- Blue shirt torso?

Who knows ... Maybe, but so far we have never had Tamashii give us anything that requires us to separate the torso from the hips to create another figure look. So I'm sorry but i really doubt there will be a shirt torso included (the figure would cost like a 100 then due to 2 figures essentially in a pack).

DF is creating a shirt battered torso. That will be your best bet for a while.

I hope they give us two hair sets (one is that incorrectly shaped grey (if they decide not to change it) and the other would be a correct sculpt in black)

Hello guys. Do you think we will ever get this versión of C 18? 220px-Android_18.jpg

From Tamashii? Nah i doubt it

However i think the chances are good that we will see figuarts of 17 & 18 in their Tournament of Power outfits

It seems DF is doing a work in progress of Goku Black. So if they are doing him, they may do an OG android team (esp since there are a lot of new comers that can't get them as they are way too overpriced)

DF can easily do a Future Gohan too, and maybe even a Teen Trunks. Would be perfect...

... is what I would say if they weren’t already backed up on the 15 other projects they keep teasing

Who cares about Yamcha ? xp
Honestly, I find this guy to be a joke, I don't like him either. I have him, but he is in the "fake death" pose which tells you a lot about how I feel about him.
He is a wasted character with no purpose starting DBZ.

At the very least, Tenshinhan stays relevant.

Am I crazy or did Jiren and Piccollo never go up for pre order on amazon? I never once saw a listing for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good, hairsculpt definitely beats figuarts attempt. I just hope they dont keep that metallic look. They proved they could copy the figuarts hair paint apps with the trunks hair, hopefully they keep it going.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I don't think that's a prototype. I think that's an unfinished production unit (just a behind the scenes sneak peak) cuz isn't that one coming out real real soon

General Torso looks great. Yamch should be revealed soon w/ Puar accessory. But I also want a Pilaf/Mai/Fuu 3-pack

Back