S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I do hope they’re making the whole figure as I want a second Goku Black.

I don't think DF is making a knockoff. I think they are making their own from scratch. I remember seeing a picture ... I'll see if I can find it.
Business wise, it would be smart of DF to capitalize on SHF screwing the pooch on how they short changed everyone by greatly reducing their production numbers on that figure.
They made a Gohan 2.0, a kaoken Goku ... I don't see why not that they wouldn't do the same with G. Black ... To be honest I'd like to see them address the OG android 18 (with a different outfit)

Screenshot_20190807-142040_Facebook.jpg

This looks like it is a Frankensteining of shf figures but DF also has a Vegeto coming out ... So I'm unsure if this is them using their own product or someone else trying to a ko by copying and Frankensteining of shf figures

FF needs to make a Majin Vegeta 2.0 especially after Bandai screwed us over by refusing to provide us a replacement face plate after their screwup.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

FF needs to make a Majin Vegeta 2.0 especially after Bandai screwed us over by refusing to provide us a replacement face plate after their screwup.

I fixed mine too :wink1:

IMG_1654.jpg
IMG_1655.jpg

huh? theyre making all kinds of full figures now, why would you think this isnt a full goku black?
All of their figures so far have been new. Some are based on existing figuarts, yes, but none have been straight up knock offs.

The moment they start just releasing the exact same figures as tamashii is the moment they give tamashii ammunition to sue them into the ground.

DF are in a grey area just now, the same as third party transformers figures, they would be silly to waste that by bootlegging official figures.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Haven't been actively into DBZ for a while, but just watched the new movie last night. It was awesome! Really loved the animation and it seemed like they made the fight scenes a lot more weighty compared to some of the episodes when I last watched (Cell/Buu saga).

Might pick up the Gogeta and Broly figs from the movie... wish there was a normal SSJ Gogeta head too in addition to blue

All of their figures so far have been new. Some are based on existing figuarts, yes, but none have been straight up knock offs.

The moment they start just releasing the exact same figures as tamashii is the moment they give tamashii ammunition to sue them into the ground.

DF are in a grey area just now, the same as third party transformers figures, they would be silly to waste that by bootlegging official figures.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

just cause they apply different paint, doesnt make it not a KO, all their heads are knocked off, Kaioken Goku was a KO etc.. I mean ginyu squad would be third party, but theyve always KO'd

Dragon Ball World Tour Hong Kong stop just kicked off. Looks like aside from Bulma, there are two Hong Kong exclusive items as well. Figure stands!
f3c848755143e61332747947ae945f53.jpg

From Hong Kong stop...Lucky bastards have it for a whole month
dec626f7c065e3b53edbcb80eb14e9a0.jpg
303a27168f5c42faf2cf482c495f9321.jpg
ae94be246fd48c4effaa74928f340f53.jpg
992111e77698d14e1ba44c58a23408f8.jpg
fb5bd418d3646d442adbdf1bbd704f04.jpg
928008b98f661f640d463318e5709319.jpg
3279e42dde420a5ead3fdb3fea2faa56.jpg

Back