S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recoome has always been my favorite out of the team, only because of the utter smackdown he delivered to Vegeta

A greatly choreographed & sharply animated fight, blew me away as a kid

My favorite scene in the series. Future Trunks vs King Cold and Frieza is a close second. Goku vs Majin Vegeta is my third.

Akira Toriyama revealed in a Q&A himself that in the colored version of the Dragon Ball Z Androids Saga Manga. Android 16 was modeled after Doctor Gero's dead son. Apparently he was a high ranking soldier in the Red Ribbon Army, but fell to an enemy bullet.

So it was way before the game anyway.

Akira Toriyama revealed in a Q&A himself that in the colored version of the Dragon Ball Z Androids Saga Manga. Android 16 was modeled after Doctor Gero's dead son. Apparently he was a high ranking soldier in the Red Ribbon Army, but fell to an enemy bullet.

Maybe that's also why he was the only android that wasn't totally an evil ****** .... Makes sense now

They better not apply a glossy finish to Jiren like they been doing nowadays. A matte finish works perfectly, especially for him

They better not apply a glossy finish to Jiren like they been doing nowadays. A matte finish works perfectly, especially for him

Maaannn…We spoke about this not too long ago. Time will tell. Majin Vegeta was a damn near perfect prototype. Then we all know what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just got this statue in. Vegeta Arrival by XCEED

64f6a34a9b95bb64d5468dcb997158f2.jpg

1d1ba107702bbf99bc1253615ddeffd0.jpg

0d999cf1f64a127063ff16bca24dcda5.jpg

8723bf51c418324e6a0e8f20d33bada9.jpg

765269352505abee4664f5d60e6a0872.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thoughts on this piece now?

I just placed a order, it’s one of my top scenes in the series and I’m really looking forward to it.

Anything I should know about, this is my first DBZ resin

Maybe that's also why he was the only android that wasn't totally an evil ****** .... Makes sense now

Tbh none of them were evil, present 17 and 18 only went after Goku for fun, and later neither of them wanted to kill. Future 17 and 18 are a different story but I think the only difference was they realized no one could stop them doing what they wanted. Sure they killed the z fighters, but they never outright went after them. Android 19 wasnt truly alive, he was just a robot Gero created so had no concept of good or evil. 16 was "unfinished" so he simply didnt want to fight. Tbh Gero wasnt great at making "killer" androids, even his earlier ones like android 8 didnt want to fight.

TFS actually gave him a better backstory tbh. He was still Geros son, but in their version it was Goku when he attacked red ribbon HQ that got him killed. Actually gives Gero more of a reason to hate Goku than just "he wiped out my workplace"

Well tbh, fans make more developped backstories than Toriyama. But Goku isn't a killer so....

F2D6482F-F836-420D-BC7E-B962630AFEF4.jpg

Demoniacal Fit Goku Black expected to be released in september with the scythe and some exclusive hands.

Maaannn…We spoke about this not too long ago. Time will tell. Majin Vegeta was a damn near perfect prototype. Then we all know what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The prototype looked great (besides the hair)

IMG_1646.JPG

They gave us the inferior glossy paint job... but I fixed mine so it’s all good

IMG_1650.jpg

Back