S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then you'll be this:
WqNYmXZ.jpg

your whole life.
LOL true, I already do that enough as it is (that picture floored me :lol )

Maybe one day, but as we already have one Trunks with his iconic outfit, and so many other characters to be released, an armored trunks is definately not a priority to me.

Well, they pretty much released everyone from the Cell Games except that version of Trunks. So I would like to see it in the future at some point. I hope after they release the Androids that they move into the Buu series already.

Now that we have 4 Gokus, people are all like "give me vegetas and more vegetas, we only have two" :impatient:

There are many characters I would buy before Majin Vegeta.

I kinda agree, I think people just want another armored SS Vegeta because they missed out on his first release and don't wanna spend hundreds of dollars on scalper prices and don't wanna settle for the bootleg datong, which is understandable. But what I don't wanna see is a rerelease of the same exact SS mold, the only difference being GOLD TIPPED BOOTS! I would hope the mold would be different with larger muscle tone, more hand accessories, etc.

Majin Vegeta is a must-have, though! Even tho I already have one, lol. I would still buy an official one no doubt.

I kinda agree, I think people just want another armored SS Vegeta because they missed out on his first release and don't wanna spend hundreds of dollars on scalper prices and don't wanna settle for the bootleg datong, which is understandable. But what I don't wanna see is a rerelease of the same exact SS mold, the only difference being GOLD TIPPED BOOTS! I would hope the mold would be different with larger muscle tone, more hand accessories, etc.

Majin Vegeta is a must-have, though! Even tho I already have one, lol. I would still buy an official one no doubt.

If the only difference is the boots, it better be THIS Vegeta.

yI6glcj.jpg

Which in turn could lead to a USSJ Trunks.

I can't believe we're still doing the "my opinion is objectively valid because [x]" arguing.

There's no objective argument except for what will sell most or otherwise infkuence the popularity most, because that benefits the line as a whole.

The rest usnothing but personal prefference.

People need to understand that SDCC shouldnt ever be a conduit for new figures as it limits who can buy it by definition of exclusive. Keep SDCC to repaints or dont do it at all and give us another release instead.

Speaking of Vegeta, his Majin form is one of his most iconic versions imo, we cant miss out on that, neither should we pass on armored Trunks. I know we have had versions of both characters made, but imo Trunks was messed up as it was his 1st appearance; as for Vegeta, well he should always take priority over other characters, being pretty much lead character with Goku, Gohan and Piccolo. People need to get it out of their heads that just because a character has had a figure should mean no more for them. Goku has been the only character to have almost identical variations made, Vegeta has had two versions from completely different seasons, Majin would be a third.

Put it this way; would you pass on adult Gohan just because he has a figure made? I doubt it because adult Gohan will be a completely different figure.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I can't believe we're still doing the "my opinion is objectively valid because [x]" arguing.

There's no objective argument except for what will sell most or otherwise infkuence the popularity most, because that benefits the line as a whole.

Which is why I backed off. It's just my opinion that we continue with the main series characters, and they could go to town with whatever movie characters they want to do. Is there even indication that they will?

If they did do movie characters, there is only a few I'd be really interested in although I'm buying every release since I'm a stupid completionist.

Gogeta
Bojack movie Trunks
Bojack movie Gohan
Final form Janemba
Metal Cooler

Hirudegarn isn't possible.

Don't look at me....
08c7eb4e6b0854926.gif

LOL I couldn't resist.

An ascended Saiyan Vegeta would RULE, that's the one I want. :)

They could easily do a dozen characters out of the Buu series alone.

Majin Vegeta
Gotenks (SS1, SS3)
Fat Buu
Super Buu
Buutenks
Buuhan
Kid Buu
Dabura
Ultimate Gohan
Supreme Kai
Kibito
Vegetto

Any movie character before the main story characters have been done is wrong.

broly is def in the top 5 of all those characters you listed for most fans..... He would open doors for big characters like nappa if he does well in sales. I thnk they backed up on nappa cus it would be the most expensive figuarts due to size and he is not that popular.

broly is def in the top 5 of all those characters you listed for most fans..... He would open doors for big characters like nappa if he does well in sales. I thnk they backed up on nappa cus it would be the most expensive figuarts due to size and he is not that popular.

I'm not against Broly being made, I just want them to finish what they've started before moving into movie territory. And as popular as the "ITZ OVA 9,000!" is, I think you underestimate how popular Nappa could be.

People need to get it out of their heads that just because a character has had a figure should mean no more for them. Goku has been the only character to have almost identical variations made, Vegeta has had two versions from completely different seasons, Majin would be a third.

Put it this way; would you pass on adult Gohan just because he has a figure made? I doubt it because adult Gohan will be a completely different figure.
I agree and share this sentiment.

Back on if/when movie characters, I always would have rather that they follow the order of appearance (they clearly did not, but I would have liked it if they did)
This would put Cooler and Broly way before Buu (but I got to have my kid Buu already, so I wouldn't like that too much though)

Conundrum....

I gotta hunch that they kinda regret showing off that Nappa prototype, cuz they obviously had no intentions on releasing him, and now they're constantly bombarded with "when are we getting nappa??" requests, lol.

Truth is if Broly wasn't a Saiyan then he'd no doubt be in the same boat as Bojack or Super Android 13.

And a Metal Cooler, if done right, would look absolutely excellent on our displays. He would really stand out!

Stop the variants ( Except for different ages of Gohan. still need Kid and adult, as we've already got teen) and just do unique new characters.

Back