S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of fat buu; has anyone considered how big he actually is? In a toriyama drawing of the heights of each character he is bigger than Nappa! Given how fat he is aswell I see no chance of him being made tbh.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Speaking of fat buu; has anyone considered how big he actually is? In a toriyama drawing of the heights of each character he is bigger than Nappa! Given how fat he is aswell I see no chance of him being made tbh.

Yeah, based on this group photo, he is pretty damn big:

DBZ_Buu_Saga.jpg

https://oi54.tinypic.com/24es29w.jpg[/URL]

Thats good kpman, but this one is an official concept drawing for size from the kaizenshuu, and hes even bigger! I think the only buu we have a chance of getting is kid buu tbh; fat buu is really tall and fat and super buu is really tall, both would be a fortune.

I can see Fat Buu as a Figuarts ZERO piece... but it's still feasable as a standard SHF release. Why? They managed to create those huge Nappa and Shenron fully articulated so Fat Buu or 16 shouldn't be a problem for them. But in a perfect world they would make all our dreams come true by releasing all these characters in SHF form. I'd rather have an excellent sculpted Nappa or Super Buu in ZERO form, then none at all.

And a Bardock Figuarts would look phat on all our displays ^___^

Oh im not talking articulation crisis, its already been proven he can be done; I am talking size to price ratio. Its exactly why they dont want to make Nappa, his size would make him too costly, which they would have to pass to us which would deter people from buying it.

https://oi54.tinypic.com/24es29w.jpg[/URL]

Thats good kpman, but this one is an official concept drawing for size from the kaizenshuu, and hes even bigger! I think the only buu we have a chance of getting is kid buu tbh; fat buu is really tall and fat and super buu is really tall, both would be a fortune.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Interesting; where is that from?

Its the only way people will be able to get that mould without spending near £300 on the original release.

Unless tamashii decides to make a majin or buu saga vegeta we will never get another ssj vegeta, and that annoys people.
Or unless the secondary market price reaches high enough for them to feel tempted to cash in on the demand a la HT. So get yer SDCC Gohans out on fleabay and run fake auctions. :wink1:

I would be superpissed if this happened with the dbz line - remakes of preexisting figures with slight modifications or improvements
steve-carrell-office.gif

Nice, but a little disturbing. Who is this chick?
The chick is Jessica Nigri, a cosplayer.

And this is called disturbing

dragonball-cell-creap.jpg

69.jpg

*ahem* one figure that needs a remould is Goku, for a few reasons; to get any sort of anime colour ssj Goku we would need a new mould as sdcc goku has the correct anime colours and cant be redone; the arms are also too long; then theres the obvious need for a "saiyan/namek saga" Goku
I think his open hands are also too big.

Chapeau, I had the same thought, but you had the guts to post it. :rotfl
clint-eastwood-o.gif

Doesn't need any more to awaken 'Shen Long' :naughty

Sorry for the late answer guys:

@KPman: yes, Krillin ports the "Turtle" symbol/emblem as a student of Roshi.

@Anti-Wave Man: you right, I take the short way to make it :wave

@AlexValord: yes, the Figuarts Zero SS Son Goku was a Tamashii Web Exclusive.

From the Plex Gigantic Series - Majin Buu (evil):

jHTpkkkR.jpg

Source: Saint Seiya Friends.

Really? I thought Tamashii Web Exclusives coulnd't be re-issued...

So we might have other like Goku?... Now I'm thinking I wasted too much on trunks... Sigh!

1.) Kid Buu
2.) Buu Saga Gohan
3.) Buu Saga Vegeta
4.) Tien
5.) Yamcha
6.) Kid Trunks + Goten
7.) Vegito
8.) Gotenks
9.) Bills (just my personal preference, as he is now a Canon villain)
Don't think we'll get both Gotenks and kid Trunks+goten. Not anytime soon any way. Apart from that, yeah I expect those to be the next release with the biggest question mark for Tien, Yamcha and Bills.
I don't think this line would feel complete without:
Raditz: Damn the very first DBZ villian!
16: Just a powerful character with a lot of popularity.
Fat Bu: He was a villian, later on a friend of the group... And a popular character.

And that's pretty much all along with KPman comment...

I would love to see others like Nappa, Broly, Ginyu forces... Seriously having the five members would be a dream!!!
I think any hero at this point has a better shot of being made than any villain except Kid Buu. If they make Fat Buu but not 16, it's riot in the streets time.:lol I will buy one just to burn one and send the ashes back to Tamashi... Okay maybe a little disproportional but riots in the streets at the very least. As a gentleman called Jay once so eloquently put: "**** that fat ****!":lol
Doesn't need any more to awaken 'Shen Long' :naughty
:rotfl Wrong, so wrong. I hope these don't turn to stone when Dr. S.K. Guru dies. (Is this too much? It's too much isn't it...? I should've still had my Archer avatar to get away with this.).

Back