S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much for your words and opinions :hi5:

Here your petitions:

SCE2014g_zps695d104f.jpg

Only normal Goku I would get a Saiyan or non-battle damaged Frieza saga one.

I would like an official Figuarts Bills though.

Amazing, that goku would be a definitely yes...

And looking from this perspective, I would buy the "FA" Vegeta :p doesn't look bad, as long as they correct the loose legs... I'm tired of using paper on them!

Well today the other day I decided to buy a second Trunks head from Da Tong (don't get me wrong, I love the sculpt on that haha) sadly, when I put it on vegeta's body it was also loose... I just wanted to know if those who buy them had the same problem or my luck just sucks that much? hahahaha

It seems that no matter how great-looking & articulated these Figuarts are, no matter what, there will always be a defect somewhere.. lol

I suspect this occurs with almost all other toy lines, too. Just gotta take the bad with the good!

Hi, im new to collecting this line, today i got a ssj vegeta at 100 dollars, it was used but it had even the import box, anyways it has a detail, left shoulder joint seems to come down and has a squeaky sound in the joints, its no big deal, but i would like to fix it if possible, any help would be greatly appreciated.HNI_0015.JPG t8b093.jpg

Hello everyone, long time ago I read this thread, thanks to your deep coverage about this great line.

Thanks to Baneofdemon22 for mention me on p. 1087.

I made another 4 possibilities for Special Color Edition figures (or for the regular line):

Based in their look in the film "DBZ: Battle of Gods" - Son Goku (accord to the SCE Super Saiyan also) and Vegeta with purple suit:

SCE2014d_zps5b6fe1d9.jpg

Vegeta with his "First Appeareance" armor and a SS Vegeta with a darker blue suit (because logic indicates that they will re-use that mold):

SCE2014e_zps839837e7.jpg

Best regards from Orbital Frame.

Is that symbol on Goku's gi the same one as from the Saiyan saga?

Also, does anyone know of all the different gi's Goku has had (mostly in terms of the logos/ patches on them)

Is that symbol on Goku's gi the same one as from the Saiyan saga?

Also, does anyone know of all the different gi's Goku has had (mostly in terms of the logos/ patches on them)

the blue one at the start of dragon ball, then the kame one without the blue shirt, later added the blue shirt, after frieza saga the same one without the kame logo, and a blue one with yellow pants for GT, he also has used the saiyan armor and the namek outfit.

Hi, im new to collecting this line, today i got a ssj vegeta at 100 dollars, it was used but it had even the import box, anyways it has a detail, left shoulder joint seems to come down and has a squeaky sound in the joints, its no big deal, but i would like to fix it if possible, any help would be greatly appreciated.View attachment 105705 View attachment 105706

I think so your Vegeta hasn´t got one piece in the shoulder, can you put a better pic of his shoulder ring?

The solution is open his chest and put on the internal ball joint of the shoulder a drop of nail gloss and the problem will be solved.

If you need a can do a tutorial with my SS Vegeta bootleg.

Yeah, he has the kame symbol, the king kai symbol and his own "wisdom" symbol aswell, at least.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

HNI_0017.JPGHNI_0023.JPGHNI_0022.JPG
if you could help me, im oblivious when it comes to modding, and im afraid to break it, so if you have the experience, you dont know how grateful id be. every joint squeaks loudly, and seem to separate, but the left shoulder does it easily than the rest

Yeah, he has the kame symbol, the king kai symbol and his own "wisdom" symbol aswell, at least.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What would be really cool is if they could engineer a gimmick into his torso so that you can flip/ change his logos. Or make the logo areas on his chest and back removable so you could change them out for different ones.

BTW, what are the ones on Figuarts Krillin? Are both Roshi ones?

Hi, a couple images with your suggestions:

Vegeta normal & SS (bleach blond hair) with the boots tips & a remake of the Kaiō-ken version that previosly presented:

SCE2014h_zps7ff0fcfa.jpg

And a Kaiō-ken x20 version based in the SS Son Goku SCE:

SCE2014i_zpsc6424b3f.jpg

I hope you like these.

Yes! I love them! Those are so awesome man! I want the Vegeta right now. In fact, I demand it Tamashii! Now I'm going to keep throwing ideas at you. I'm kidding. If they make a Namek battle damaged Goku, that would be an awesome variant to have the 20x Kaioken. Thanks.

They'd have to give us new serious faces, since the goofy ones won't work. Then we'd demand they make regular ones too!

The problem is that he didn't wear that Gi during the time period in which he was using Kaio-Kin

It is here! *Super Kami Guru voice*

14002293184_552beaeac9_o.jpg

Well, here you go! It's Son Goku!!! There are quite a few things about this figure I can't stand, so I am still undecided whether I like or dislike it, in truth. But I have to admit he does make my collection feel more "complete". Before, the display felt very Vegeta heavy, what with there being three of him and only two of Goku. I have now updated the collection with the addition of a second SHF Trunks and also temporarily removed my Datong SS Trunks. I've since added HSCF SS Gotenks and SHF Regular Goku, of course. Like I said, the roster is beginning to feel semi-complete. With the addition of the android twins, we should really be on track! Though I'd still like to have Nappa, adult Gohan (any), Vegetto (either) and Kid Buu. I think after those few that should do me nicely!

Back