S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else tired of seeing super saiyan toys? I'd like more regular forms of characters with an optional SS head. The super saiyan thing really became ridiculous after the cell saga (ss3, goten and trunks becoming super saiyan at such young ages and without a true inciting factor, gotenks going SS3 just after watching Goku do it once).

My Obitsu stands came in the mail today! :D
In some ways, I like them better than Tamashii act stands.

you have to assemble them yourself, but they're great (though figures like SSj3 Goku can cause wobbling when suspended really high) But for all the other figures they work really nice for me.

Anyone else tired of seeing super saiyan toys? I'd like more regular forms of characters with an optional SS head. The super saiyan thing really became ridiculous after the cell saga (ss3, goten and trunks becoming super saiyan at such young ages and without a true inciting factor, gotenks going SS3 just after watching Goku do it once).
Goten's reason was pretty silly too. Trunks...what was his?

Gotenks going SSJ3 after watching Goku killed the awesomeness of how Goku pulled it off too.

i guess it was supposed to mirror how Goku learned the Kamehameha his first try by just watching Roshi do it.

Gotenks going SSJ3 after watching Goku killed the awesomeness of how Goku pulled it off too.
Gotenks is a fusion, there are a lot of variables to account for that we just don't know of. I say Gotenks gets a pass because fusion is such a large boost of power that difficult tasks become near effortless.

DSC00772.JPG

"Sorry dad, I am over 9000!"

Hey that's cool, but I need to ask, is the head on your's loose? :p just want to know...

By the way... @Orbital thank you for the info, are you the one from Comic Castle forums?

is there any particular reason why this series is going so slow? bandai released the saint seiya figures almost every month for years, i mean i dont want it that fasr, but at least 5 figures a year would be neat

There's no concrete reason why Tamashii chooses to release only 3 figures a year. Their logic is beyond ours.

It took us almost 4 years to get Normal Goku, and he still isn't officially released yet!

I am so conflicted. On one hand, additional Goku faces could come with some releases because of things like that Krillin face coming with 18! While we haven't seen much of Nappa and have no confirmation. On the other hand, Sirlian posted a gif of a dog getting kicked! While Blood posted some cool unoffensive gifs:panic::panic::panic:

I NEED AN ADULT

but we come here to escape from adulthood...

tumblr_mwuhzlO83Y1re2pxto1_500.gif

OH and here she is :love

10157193_10152425103717533_1141372618742819578_n.jpg

well that's lame! it should've been a space pod :/
Who cares if it's a space pod or something else :wink1:

Nice armor
Yesh. Nice arm......wait, what??

I don't think so, but you wouldn't hear complaints from me!

Oh and I'm down for Beerus, but it has nothing to do with canon thing, since I don't want Boo. I really like Beerus and thought it was great how he tied into mythos. I thought the extended version helped the movie a lot. If you guys saw the sub I did, it was inaccurate. It was wrong of me to have based my opinions on fan subs anyway. So Intruder, it did make up for the Boo arc!

So I have to take back what I said before! I love Battle of Gods, or at least the director's cut! I love the SSJ God form now! I hope they release the blu ray soon.
I'm glad to hear that. By far, the subbed version I saw has made me a fan of movie but not the God form itself. I guess I'm more used to seeing dramatic and glamorous transformations instead of what we saw this time.

There was a Director's cut on TV that added 20 minutes of footage. It's so much better man!
RNcGSNp.gif

Where? Where?

Goten lost Gohan and Trunks had lost Vegeta. I'm not saiyan that these were the reasons that they ascended to SS rather it served as a motivation to train hard, learn the fusion technique and try to ascend if not surpass the highest SS level there was i.e. SSJ3

i guess it was supposed to mirror how Goku learned the Kamehameha his first try by just watching Roshi do it.
:exactly:

There's no concrete reason why Tamashii chooses to release only 3 figures a year. Their logic is beyond ours.
Is Saint Seya or any other franchise that Tamashii covers more popular than DB overall?

i dont know in japan, but i know in my country(mexico) saint seiya has been largely forgotten save for late 20's thirty somethings, while dragon ball still remains popular even with teens, they are transmitting dragon ball z on network tv on the mornings, but up till 3 or 4 years ago they transmited it every day since the 90's, they havent run saint seiya regularly since 95 or something

short on money eh? =p
can it be of her butt? :naughty
That wouldn't fit.:rotfl And I think we'd get into trouble. And I collect these figures as a student, of course I'm short on money.:lol
She should NOT be cosplaying as the male warriors
Then what's left?:rotfl
Sorry Silrian, but I think blood will win this bet
Hey that's fine man, obviously I don't.:lol
I NEED AN ADULT
:rotfl Brilliant TFS drop, love it.
I wonder how many of yous right-clicked & saved those photos of Jessica Nigri :naughty
I did not sir, I did not. And yes, I am straight.
I think either way, we all win!
My thoughts exactly.

I have no problems believing she's a very nice and chill person, but the way she does it comes off as a poser to me. So respect to the work she puts into it, but what LipSmack said.

Impact Effect review!

well sailor moon was one of the first anime many people saw, and i believe it was like a soap opera with fighting scenes, so i get why girls would like it, dont know why men would though, aside from perverted reasons

Back