S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely not.

Piccolo Daimao will be 190 mm, the same size as Super Buu.

OG Piccolo is 170 mm.

I think they will make him the same height as OG piccolo.

I really wish theyll do v1, v2 Frieza and v1-v2 Cell. When they’ve done 2 versions of buu simultaneously with 2-3 protos.

I was asking because he was tall in the show.

mOm9uZv.jpg

fOEuGNV.jpg

But we all know Tamashii, they will probably underscale him. I could be wrong but I don’t think they’re going to make him giant-size like he appears in those screenshots

Just pre-ordered 2 Piccolo Daimao, looks really awesome! Also not sure how many here are interested but Demoniacal Fit Salza is available to order, grabbed one yesterday, looks really cool too and he'll fit very well with the upcoming Figuarts Zero Cooler.

I think it would be phat if Demoniacal Fit were to produce Androids 13 14 & 15

859F73B5-5469-4816-81B2-2F8DB2E86AE2.jpeg

They should also make Janemba or Tapion, or Dodoria & Zarbon. But instead they seem to be focused on C & D-list characters like these guys

502C73A0-2966-4265-B203-2D3564164394.jpeg
7BDEA115-2A86-43CE-92B5-97A77956AA00.jpeg
C0D6B63C-80C7-4E4F-BE87-56E49C0D9A8E.jpg

I agree Crisis. I do look at it as them getting some QC out of way with these no names D characters to make way for a better sculpt on the B characters (like Cooler that seems to be delayed), but i would like to see a promo of those you mentioned and the finished product of Cooler (hope they don't forget the shoulder pads though and don't make Ginyu style skinny legs)
I would like to see them capitalize on accessory heads (Goku Black maniacal faces; Gotenks SS3 & ghosts ... Or maybe they give us a better scaled version; etc).

I have to tip my hat to Tamashii for Super Buu. They knocked it out of the park with this release. Great design, articulation, and final product.

I hope Tamashii makes that Shenron a combination of S.H.Figuarts X Figuarts Zero. I honestly hated trying to put the S.H.Figuarts together and then putting him on the stand.

Back