S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew they were eventually going to do that, I called it a few months back. Buuhan is obviously next.

But they are still behind on releasing Vegito 2.0, Raditz, the Gotenks ghosts, Cooler, Guldo, etc. they have a bad habit of announcing new stuff when the old stuff they announced has been forgotten about

Nope Bandai has no hand on those. Which is why I think Demoniacal Fit can still “get away” with releasing their stuff since they’re technically not bootlegs, they are original creations that Tamashii hasn’t made yet

I knew they were eventually going to do that, I called it a few months back. Buuhan is obviously next.

But they are still behind on releasing Vegito 2.0, Raditz, the Gotenks ghosts, Cooler, Guldo, etc. they have a bad habit of announcing new stuff when the old stuff they announced has been forgotten about

I'm guessing a lot of the 3D renders they show on Demoniacal Fit's Facebook / Instagram are there to see if there's a market for it based on community feedback. The most popular ones (or easiest to produce based on existing molds / parts) are the ones that get made, and I'm pretty sure they abandon some ideas once they realize Tamashii is going to make an official one. Like Cooler Figuarts Zero probably means we're not going to get the (albeit articulated) DF Cooler soon. Just like Guldo probably depends on how well Jeice sells (and the feedback on Jeice isn't really stellar on Facebook).

The most popular items on DF's catalogue seem to be the replacement parts (hair pieces, faceplates, Tien tunic...) so this Buutenks set seems like a good seller, and hopefully yes Buuhan is next (and Buucolo hopefully, one can dream).

But the thing what confuses me is, was anybody every asking for a Cooler Force Sauzer figure? Sauzer? Sure he has a semi-unique design, but does he have any legitimate fans?

7843D0AB-9363-45C9-9CD3-56E376FBB609.jpeg

This release had me scratching my head. It was just so random, like when they released the Frieza Force Banan figure. He literally had no lines, no notable action sequences, nothing. Yet we have a figure of him for some reason

2A18B837-07C1-4C25-8929-79A4549CD8C3.jpeg

Guldo makes sense, since the Ginyu Force made an impact in the community & people actually know who they are

67D9B313-04D9-4910-84EA-6C6E908CD3E9.jpeg

in my opinion Demoniacal Fit seems to be “playing it safe” by releasing these relatively unknown characters. If the casual DBZ fan never watched Cooler’s Revenge then they would have no idea who his henchmen were. DF would benefit greatly if they were to release Dodoria & Zarbon, since they actually have relevance to the plot, people know who they are, and I highly doubt they are on Tamashii’s priority list

1 last post, does any know know where I can acquire the DF normal Vegeta headswap? I can’t find it on eBay anymore

C7F0FB8A-EF62-4DDB-BB77-4E57786E7AA6.jpeg

But the thing what confuses me is, was anybody every asking for a Cooler Force Sauzer figure? Sauzer? Sure he has a semi-unique design, but does he have any legitimate fans?

This release had me scratching my head. It was just so random, like when they released the Frieza Force Banan figure. He literally had no lines, no notable action sequences, nothing. Yet we have a figure of him for some reason

in my opinion Demoniacal Fit seems to be “playing it safe” by releasing these relatively unknown characters. If the casual DBZ fan never watched Cooler’s Revenge then they would have no idea who his henchmen were. DF would benefit greatly if they were to release Dodoria & Zarbon, since they actually have relevance to the plot, people know who they are, and I highly doubt they are on Tamashii’s priority list

Me. :p I really like Sauzer / Salza, I dig his unique abilities (before Black Goku's energy blade) and I tend to really dig mooks that go above and beyond their red shirt status in media. Plus I figure DF realized he would sell decently once Tamashii announced Cooler Figuarts Zero.

Does anyone know of a good place to get Demoniacal Fit figures from? Or is the best bet just Chinese sellers on eBay?

You can try Amazon & AliExpress. Also google “geoship,” it’s a global eBay service that scourers the planet for eBay sellers outside your country

The Gotenks-Absorbed Buu from DF looks awesome! Man, they keep managing to surprise me with some of the accessory packs they do.

I wish they would do a SSJ3 Gotenks hair/face and maybe even a SSJ3 Goku 2.0 hair that didn't stick away so far from his body.

I wish they would do a SSJ3 Gotenks hair/face and maybe even a SSJ3 Goku 2.0 hair that didn't stick away so far from his body.

They will probably announce a black/purple hair Gotenks headswap in a few weeks, as well as an SS3 hairswap. You can even bet money on it that they will capitalize on that, just gotta be patient

The only figure I want from DF is Raditz, so we can finally have a Vegeta/Napa/Raditz Saiyan trio in our displays. I wanted Ginyu but I feel it’s way too big, and Recoome/Burter will be damn near Broly-height so they’re going to be expensive for “knock-off” figures.. **** that

I wonder, has anyone compared the SSG head "done" by DF and the official one? Which one is better?
Depending of the answer, I might not buy the new Vegeta.

For DF releases, someone recommended me Toyarena.com
They charge $5 for shipping no matter how much you get. Prices seem fair, but i think Aliexpress is cheaper somewhat, but is another option.

Back