S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hu...wait what Lipsmack? Are you sure it will ONLY be for SDCC? I think we thought the same thing last year but then Vegeto was available on the Dragon Tour...
As far as I understand it, all countries that are part of the Dragon Ball World Adventure will be able to get that Chibi Goku....or was I totally wrong?

Hu...wait what Lipsmack? Are you sure it will ONLY be for SDCC? I think we thought the same thing last year but then Vegeto was available on the Dragon Tour...
As far as I understand it, all countries that are part of the Dragon Ball World Adventure will be able to get that Chibi Goku....or was I totally wrong?

It will be a tour event exclusive but SDCC will get theirs repackaged with the SDCC logo. If more will be revealed, ONLY 1 of them will have the SDCC box.

...Ho...so what's the matter? Who cares about that logo x)
I mean, I got Vegeto Blue and apart from that "SDCC Logo" that I haven't, it's still the exact same figure >.>
Instead of SDCC, we got " Event Exclusive" which is good enough for me. I really don't understand why people would want the "SDCC" version when it's not really a SDCC exclusive anymore.

Reminds me of when Freezer Saga Goku was being released, and people were going crazy trying to acquire the “Mexico version,” despite it being the same exact version as the SDCC. Only difference was the boxes, but that alone was a big enough difference to make scalpers re-sell them for over $200, and people still took the bait

C08A5DE9-6E3A-402B-89C9-9A2F0477636B.jpeg
E8355F8A-2B59-4EA8-ADBC-4A106B03503E.jpeg

I think what lipsmack is getting at is that we don't have the same tour as last year with a bunch of US cities in there. Now the world tour is just SDCC, Germany, China and Japan. Instead of that full on Dragon tour we had last year.

I hope it’s just the kid Goku for the event exclusive. I don’t want to pay ridiculous prices for multiples.

I think you're going to see maybe two more Event Exclusives like last time...they were hot sellers...

Possibilities:

-Super Saiyan Gogeta ("Fusion Reborn" Colors)
-Kaioken Goku 2.0
-Bulma with Purple Hair
-Saiyan Raised on Earth Goku Manga Repaint

Last edited:
I think I'm going to be hated for that comment. But...people should be happy that they are at San Diego at all.
I mean, the US always had everything and some of the collectors think that Tamashii owns them something. I don't like that mindset.

It's nice that everything is not about the US anymore but about the world.

See, there is no France or Belgium there, and I'm not whining, Germany is just next door so I might go to Germany ( and that would also make me train my english).

Also, they only revealed SDCC but I think NYCC is also a safe bet.

Huuum Where is that Gotenks head coming from?
Also, I've a lot of fun with the Great Saiyaman x)
I'm just working on a cloth cape because I hate that plastic cape...

I think I'm going to be hated for that comment. But...people should be happy that they are at San Diego at all.
I mean, the US always had everything and some of the collectors think that Tamashii owns them something. I don't like that mindset.

It's nice that everything is not about the US anymore but about the world.

See, there is no France or Belgium there, and I'm not whining, Germany is just next door so I might go to Germany ( and that would also make me train my english).

Also, they only revealed SDCC but I think NYCC is also a safe bet.

I don't think you're hated on this. I think it's a good idea to spread the special event item around to the world and not just SDCC. I saw a lot of European collectors unable to get it due to people not willing to ship.
I don't think people think tamashii owes the US anything, it's more with less stops means potential higher aftermarket prices.

If it wasn’t for Yajirobe scoring the game-winning kick at the last second, then earth would’ve been doomed

Back