S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't looked into this much but do we know if it's a regular release or web exclusive yet?

FB_IMG_1557359909958.jpg

Really great-looking figure! I wonder if it would have been possible to engineer the figure to have a hollowed out chest with the torso kanji circle being removable so you could have him with the big hole in the chest after his fight with Goku. Anyway, he looks pretty large too, going by the size of the Dragon Ball in his palm.

Looks good, not a big fan of his character but the figure looks great.

I'm glad Tamashii has acted on the "hollow knee-joint" criticism and started filling it out. Now if only they'll fix that on their new Goku 2.0 mold.

Actually, I think it may hasten it since they now have a body to recycle for Piccolo 2.0. :) Just need a new head and cape and voila.

That's what I was thinking! They could even use the same head molds for the first piccolo and use the body for King Piccolo as a base. My hopes for a new Piccolo are getting higher!

Kid Goku is an easy pass for me.

Obviously that bald silhouette is a powered up Roshi .... J/k
I'm still torn on Jiren. I may pass but I'm unsure.

Piccolo Daimao...OH.MY.GOD.

I knew I needed this, I still know I need this.

Easy pass on that Goku though, that's one event exclusive that doesn't interest me.

I like the fact that those event exclusive are only palette swap of existing figures....I think I would hate to have a character I want be an event exclusive.

Nobody noticed that Chibi Goku has the neutral smiling face that was first seen on the prototype but omitted from the official release

434155C3-FEFD-4CFD-AE7A-CA1CCAF2C808.jpeg

I hope it’s just the kid Goku for the event exclusive. I don’t want to pay ridiculous prices for multiples.

Wow king Picollo is pretty spendy! Coming in at 100-110. Looks like he does have a new knee system to hide gaps better but holy cow. He is shorter then Broly and Buu but is a full on new mold/joint system worth that much?

I guess I'll be passing on this if bluefin release comes in close to the same cost (i know it'll be cheaper but even 90 seems steep to me)

I think am going to buy that event exclusive Chibi Goku, because I never bought the original and it also comes with that extra face, so that’s a big plus for me

Back