S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, he is a good guy. $100 for 600 stones may seem like alot of cash, but when you consider that buying in game would only give you about 250 stones for that, sales included!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I would urge you to be very careful because they had banned many accounts that are tweaked. I’m not sure what the guy’s method is for increasing the number of stones, but I don’t think it’s worth losing an account that you spent lots of time and good money on. I know that Bandai posted a couple of messages banning accounts after the tournaments.

I would urge you to be very careful because they had banned many accounts that are tweaked. I’m not sure what the guy’s method is for increasing the number of stones, but I don’t think it’s worth losing an account that you spent lots of time and good money on. I know that Bandai posted a couple of messages banning accounts after the tournaments.
They do a ban wave after every tournament but that's just for using actual hacks and cheats like invincibility etc, which I would never do. I have honestly not heard of a single person being banned for buying stones from other countries (what mgw does), trust me, I am usually VERY cautious about things like that.

You are still buying legit, and as long as Bandai gets their cash they don't seem to care. Some large YouTubers do it like animated muscle (he is even part of another group selling stones) and there's no way they would risk their accounts unless they were sure it was safe. Their account is pretty much their income.

Yeah, that face and pose in particular looks good. Still disappointed its not a true 2.0 release, but that pic might just have sold me on it.

lol are you guys seeing something drastically different? cuz other than slightly better face apps the figure is identical to the 1st version :huh

They do a ban wave after every tournament but that's just for using actual hacks and cheats like invincibility etc, which I would never do. I have honestly not heard of a single person being banned for buying stones from other countries (what mgw does), trust me, I am usually VERY cautious about things like that.

You are still buying legit, and as long as Bandai gets their cash they don't seem to care. Some large YouTubers do it like animated muscle (he is even part of another group selling stones) and there's no way they would risk their accounts unless they were sure it was safe. Their account is pretty much their income.

That’s very good to know. I am very tempted to purchase the 600 stones, but $100 is pretty steep. I think I have a decent enough group of characters to help get me through events for the time being.

Bandai already got my money because they already tricked me into buying Figuarts and the new Super Card Game.

Wish you the best of luck with future banner pulls.

Stop complaining about frieza 1.5 guys. Lol. Im more than happy to finally get frieza. Hell I even had the datong version and loved it. I will purchase this just like the re-release cell pce. Cant wait!!

lol are you guys seeing something drastically different? cuz other than slightly better face apps the figure is identical to the 1st version :huh

It pretty much is but the nicer paint apps do make it better. I never thought the OG really needed a 1.5/2.0 except for the people that never got one but if I had to choose the OG over this one, it’s this one. It’s not THAT much better but still looks clean af. Also being able to display him with a halo is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggest perk for me looks to be the purple paint on the inside of the shoulder joints. The halo does rock though.
If we were going to get an updated figure, then I wish it had been Future Trunks 2.0, but I understand their decision, since Frieza is in Super right now. Must...hold out...hope...for more Trunks figures...

The biggest plus for me on the new Frieza is the paint apps on his lips, the old release had way to much lipstick on the regular head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So since this weekend is Tamashii's biggest event of the year, does anybody want to say what they're hopeful or excited for the most? It's their 10th Anniversary Event so it's going to be wild!

You were right, Angelo! :yess:

He looks excellent! I can't wait!

Edited: I'm sure they'll get more but HLJ and AmiAmi already closed their pre-orders for Frieza.

Crap!!!! I didn't even know preorders for Frieza started last night.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Working on my new display, cant wait for shen ron to be in the center.

IMG_6096.jpg

Back