S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So since this weekend is Tamashii's biggest event of the year, does anybody want to say what they're hopeful or excited for the most? It's their 10th Anniversary Event so it's going to be wild!

He looks excellent! I can't wait!

Edited: I'm sure they'll get more but HLJ and AmiAmi already closed their pre-orders for Frieza.

I'm sure it won't happen, but I'd love to see an sh figuarts of Tapion or Future Gohan! They are a couple of my favorites from the movies/specials. Cooler would be a pretty awesome one to see too! More realistically, I'd be really stoked if they showed a Kid Buu or Super Buu. I'd rather have the kid version, but Super Buu would be cool too. I'm expecting that we'll see more Super characters though like Hit, Jiren, UI Goku, Future Trunks, etc

I'm sure it won't happen, but I'd love to see an sh figuarts of Tapion or Future Gohan! They are a couple of my favorites from the movies/specials. Cooler would be a pretty awesome one to see too! More realistically, I'd be really stoked if they showed a Kid Buu or Super Buu. I'd rather have the kid version, but Super Buu would be cool too. I'm expecting that we'll see more Super characters though like Hit, Jiren, UI Goku, Future Trunks, etc

Tapion and Future Gohan would be great releases! Sadly, I don't see Tamashii releasing them in quite awhile but I think they would make awesome Figuarts. Cooler is also consistently popular and in Tamashii surveys. I'm sure a prototype has been made and it's only a matter of when.

Any form of Majin Buu would be great to see this weekend. Out of any of the characters, I think he would have the most "wow factor" among the fans. (An updated Super Saiyan 4 Goku would be it for me. :lol Who knows...) Other than Majin Vegeta and Gotenks, a lot of prototypes that Tamashii reveals has been scheduled for release shortly after so it'll be interesting who's revealed and who's released.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Tamashii put more focus on Dragon Ball Super. I was surprised to see how fast Goku Black was scheduled and now Tournament of Power Final Form Frieza. Jiren and Ultra Instinct Goku would be the most popular. Future Trunks and Hit would be the next two most popular. Now that Tamashii has the hair sculpt for Super Saiyan Blue Goku 2.0, we may see a prototype of that as well.

I'm quite hopeful that we'll eventually get a Training/Purple Gi Gohan, and that could lead eventually to a Future Gohan. As for Tapion, I doubt they ever make him but there are some nice figures out there that scale nicely with Figuarts, I happen to have found the Tapion and Minosha figures (they're quite old, probably late 90's or early 2000's) and they fit in just great.

Yeah Tapion is such a niche character, I doubt even Tamashii knows who he is. He’s in the same boat as Pikkon, Lord Slug, Bojack, etc.

D01148DE-27B6-456A-A365-CCD077B7501D.jpeg

Although I believe Future Gohan might be on the table at some point, for obvious reasons.

I just pre-order Frieza for 36€, the second I refresh the page he was available again by pure chance, that's certainly not the $ 200 of the first version on the secondary market

@angelo, i would definitely be down to see a super saiyan 4 goku release! Never really cared for GT but I always thought that form was badass. I agree about them focusing on super, that's where o see the line heading in the near future. Right now though I'm loving all these early DBZ era releases, Yamcha and Tien will definitely be front and center in some of my displays

@Runnen, if it's the old school Irwin Tapion and Minosha I have them both hahah. I've had Minosha since I was pretty young and just picked up a loose Tapion at a random comic shop about a year ago. I do really love the figure, mostly just because it's Tapion. If tamashii actually made him I'd be so happy, he's always been a favorite of mine.

@crisis, that's actually a pretty good Tapion custom, probably one of the best customs that guy has made. I'd love to see tamashii take a crack at it though.

Besides all the aweosme characters you guys mentioned I’d love to see a Raditz and a Piccolo 2.0. The Saiyan saga needs to be rounded out and what better way than with the first villain of the series and the last villain of the last series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Besides all the aweosme characters you guys mentioned I’d love to see a Raditz and a Piccolo 2.0. The Saiyan saga needs to be rounded out and what better way than with the first villain of the series and the last villain of the last series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree, Piccolo is more than deserving of a 2.0 release and it would be great to have a Raditz to go with him

Yamcha and Tien are turning out to be great releases. I hope the sales help convince Tamashii to schedule Android Saga releases. They're ridiculously easy alterations for Tamashii too. Would also really like to see the newer Tien as well. I really hope Tamashii complete the Tournament of Power Universe 7 Team.

Raditz would be a great S.H.Figuarts to finally see. I am interested to see how the hair will be designed. Either something similar to Super Saiyan 3 Goku or possibly Madara Uchiha. Maybe a combination of both?

I'd love to see Piccolo 2.0 happen soon. I like the old ones, both Manga and Anime, but I think a newer design would blow the previous ones out of the water.

Tapion is a great suggestion. Would also love these two![/img]

Hell yeah, add me to the wishlist for a Yardrat Goku, would love that one.

As for "Z Sword Gohan", I have a pretty cool figurine of him that scales with SH Figuarts but it's not articulated, and it would be a neat release. Hopefully when they make a Kaio mold for Zamasu, we can hope they recycle it for that Gohan.

Back