S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could work for Teenage Goku and early Saiyan Saga Goku, couldn't it?

Yes it could work like this:

Dragon_ball_teen_goku_by_tekilazo-d30uatd.jpg

It could work for Teenage Goku and early Saiyan Saga Goku, couldn't it?

Yeah it could probably work for earlier Goku but anything post Raditz wouldn't be suited for it.

It shouldn't be too hard to make a 2.0 especially since Tamashii LOVES Goku. I could see them doing that for a Buu Saga Goku including a normal head, updated SSJ (painted SSGSS head), and a new SSJ2 head. Pair that with an updated Buu Saga Vegeta and they've got themselves a goldmine.

Basically the idea I had, those two Gokus.

They can just bulk up the body proportionally a little to match, and it'd be good to go. That SSG mold looks all right, though it'll probably be a web exclusive which sucks... but a Buu Saga Goku would be cool, including the option for a halo.

We should be getting that SSG in place of Whis. Fackin' Whis! Totally illogical, I don't get it.

Whis was actually a pretty good choice since he and Beerus go together like Yamcha and failure.

SSG should definitely be the next Super release though. That way we have the BoG saga complete to go with the RoF stuff. After that, Champa and Vados can come followed by select U6 fighters (Hit, Cabba, and Frost)

All of this AFTER SSJ4 Goku though. We need a little break from Super.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

No SSJ4 Goku, only Majin Vegeta. :lecture We need something from Z, at least Armor Trunks is coming but give me my Majin Vegeta damn it.

well, ok but at this moment only that goku ssj4 is better than all the entire characters already show on DBS. excuse say its better than ssjgblue goku and vegeta and whis and golden freezer and beerus and everything that is coming about dbs.

but that´s just me, of course. peace and love.

and of course, i also want majin vegeta. Just in case someone think that i not agree with majin vegeta release!

I'll be honest; as much as I disliked GT, I'd still rather see SSJ4 Goku than Vados and Champa. DBS figures have overstayed their welcome, they're releasing too many in a row, trying to get them sold before most people realize DBS is going to end up being truly terrible.

DBZ ended after the Raditz Saga & Goku was killed. everyThing that came after is non-canon

Its quite easy to say no Kenshin, believe it or not some folk dont share your views.
Why thank you Big D :hi5:
I'll be honest; as much as I disliked GT, I'd still rather see SSJ4 Goku than Vados and Champa. DBS figures have overstayed their welcome, they're releasing too many in a row, trying to get them sold before most people realize DBS is going to end up being truly terrible.
Besides the RoF Figures, this.
Yeah DBS and GT both suck arse!
Absolutely, yeah. :lecture
DBZ ended after the Raditz Saga & Goku was killed. everyThing that came after is non-canon
DBZ never happened, what are you even talking about?

Actually it is known fact that Goku went into a coma after that battle and everything we see afterwards is all in his mind. It explains why quality has declined over the years. Goku is dying [emoji855]

You guys know DBZ never happened right? It's all a fever dream with metaphors - Goku being an alien is how he felt 'alienated' from society and his friends, Gohan represents his grandfather, Raditz as the family he never had. All a lie :lecture but at what point in Dragon Ball did it happen? When did Goku slip into a coma?

That said if prod's theory is true, that would explain GT, everything about it.

You guys know DBZ never happened right? It's all a fever dream with metaphors - Goku being an alien is how he felt 'alienated' from society and his friends, Gohan represents his grandfather, Raditz as the family he never had. All a lie :lecture but at what point in Dragon Ball did it happen? When did Goku slip into a coma?

That said if prod's theory is true, that would explain GT, everything about it.

During GT he was in remission hence its amazingness. Now as we see with Super he's once again on the path to certain death.

Back