S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah
all ya'll are plebian hipsters trying to be hip
funi > all them posers

git gud

for real though Japanese Goku's voice is questionable at best, at worst it's very laughable.
I just prefer the Funi dub soooo much more is all. They're the OG crew to me and this is one of the few anime franchises that can be argued to have a better English dub than the Japanese. While I don't mind some of the voices and respect the Japanese crew, the English dubbing is much more tolerable all around imo. I just like my Goku to sound like a goofy guy than a hysterical woman but that's just me [emoji53]

I hope I didn't start The War of the Dubs again lol
You start many wars my child. But that is why I must say

Goddamn+i+love+you+_6f61c516bbb2c9442dc9b468905e6aca.gif

lol i was thinking about exactly that when I was typing that. wise men know when they have made mistakes ��

Water and bridges man. It's cool.

Personally, Dragonball is the only anime I have ever watched where I do not have a preference of dub/sub. I have watched it multiple times in every format available to me (Ocean/Funi/Japanese voice actors). Love them all for different raisons!

Also just scored an OG Vegeta for $122 off eBay, same day my Quiet sells for $365, feels good man.

I'm guessing OG Vegeta crashes to around that price at least. The PC edition coming out and most people settling for that one seems to have really killed prices. OG Trunks was also once cresting $400+. Haven't seen him go that high for months.

c'mon, no one is even on Drummond's level of pure insanity.. in my opinion of course :monkey3

Sabat is good, real good, but as along as Drummond is around he'll always be second best :lecture

c'mon, no one is even on Drummond's level of pure insanity.. in my opinion of course :monkey3

Sabat is good, real good, but as along as Drummond is around he'll always be second best :lecture

I'm right there with ya man. Drummond fo' lyfe!
So you say you're getting/have all the DBZ Figuarts, but do you have Gringoku? That's the only one I'm missing and will probably never have.

@Adeno, loved the Beerus review, finally got to read it. One caveat is that while trying to read the fight scene before it, Firefox would pause for an inordinate amount of time when trying to load more images I guess? Don't know if that happened to anyone else, but it was the only page I had open and it's not like I'm on Dial up or something. Not sure if it was the way that the plug ins you use were trying to serve up the content? If it only happened to me then I guess I just had bad luck. Figured I would note it though just in case.

Drummond ain't bad but Chris Sabat is THE Vegeta. His voice is just so iconic and when you think of Vegeta that's who you hear.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I have the solution to this silly argument where no one can admit the truth

TFS > Funimation and Ocean :lecture

NONE can disagree with that!

It's one of those rare instances where the classic got it right, and everything that came after was just an imitation. am not knocking Sabat or Funi voices or Japan, they're amazing, deserve all the credit & adulation they get, absolutely. But denying the true OG Ocean Group, more specifically, Brian ****ing Drummond, as the Excalibur of all Vegeta voices is like denying the existence of gravity itself

blogness knows what the facts are :hi5:

I was never been a massive lover of the English dub to be honest. I only started watching the OG Japanese version after buying the Funi DVDs and, switching back and forth between both versions, I could see the differences in the script changes, acting and so on that I ended up watching more of it and came to appreciate it even more over time. I prefer the OG 90's Japanese DZ heavily over all versions but TFS.

But the big green dub reigns supreme over all as the worst atrocity in dub history. They aired the movies on UK television and I nearly fell off my ****ing chair when I heard those voices coming out of my TV. :rotfl

lol at chinese/catonese being a bit late xD

and that portugese dude can't scream

DBS episode 36 spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back